UGOOS UT3S 2.0.6 Official Firmware Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGOOS UT3S 2.0.6 Official Firmware Problem

My Ugoos UT3S 4GB/32GB model does not output any sound via HDMI after I did OTA upgrade to 2.0.6 official firmware. Does anyone know how to downgrade back to 2.0.5b? I can't figure out how to connect the unit to my PC as it doesn't appear to have OTG USB. I am happy to do normal device recovery but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this either.

Does anyone else have any problem with loss of sound output on the UT3S after upgrading to official 2.0.6?
    Last edited by SUPER77; 02-13-2015, 23:33. Reason: Typo

Originally posted by SUPER77 View Post
    My Ugoos UT3S 4GB/32GB model does not oDerived ny sound via HDMI after I did OTA upgrade to 2.0.6 official firmware. Does anyone know how to downgrade back to 2.0.5b? I can't figure out how to connect the unit to my PC as it doesn't appear to have OTG USB. I am happy to do normal device recovery but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this either.

Does anyone else have any problem with loss of sound output on the UT3S after upgrading to official 2.0.6?
    Hello, I have not tried 2.0.6 yet, I have the UT3. In the Ugoos section, there is a post about which of the four USB is the otg. I think it was the one next to the card slot.
    Also, make sure you are using the USB drivers provided in the RK Driver Assistant.
    Good luck.
    BTW China is in holiday for a while, so support from Ugoos during this time, may not be available.
    EDIT: Found the link to the USB info.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 02-14-2015, 04:54. Reason: Add link

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Hello, I have not tried 2.0.6 yet, I have the UT3. In the Ugoos section, there is a post about which of the four USB is the otg. I think it was the one next to the card slot.
      Also, make sure you are using the USB drivers provided in the RK Driver Assistant.
      Good luck.
      BTW China is in holiday for a while, so support from Ugoos during this time, may not be available.
      EDIT: Found the link to the USB info.

Thanks for that. Worked straight away. I restored back down to 2.0.5b. I would be curious if others have the same audio hdmi failure on their UT3S as I did. I informed UGOOS of the issue and they said they would investigate. Appreciate your feedback on the China holidays also.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER77 View Post
        Thanks for that. Worked straight away. I restored back down to 2.0.5b. I would be curious if others have the same audio hdmi failure on their UT3S as I did. I informed UGOOS of the issue and they said they would investigate. Appreciate your feedback on the China holidays also.
        Your welcome. I'm glad it worked.
        BTW It seems you are not the only one to experience loss of audio after 2.0.6.
        I'm sure they will fix it.....in time(post holiday). 2.0.5.b works pretty well for me, though I like some of the changes shown in the 2.0.6 changelog.

Comment

Your welcome. I'm glad it worked.
          BTW It seems you are not the only one to experience loss of audio after 2.0.6.
          I'm sure they will fix it.....in time(post holiday). 2.0.5.b works pretty well for me, though I like some of the changes shown in the 2.0.6 changelog.
          UPDATE:
          I'm trying 2.0.6 now(not OTA). So far, no audio issues. Working well, though, I have not had much time on it.

Comment

UPDATE:
            I'm trying 2.0.6 now(not OTA). So far, no audio issues. Working well, though, I have not had much time on it.
            mine ut3s also sometimes looses audio( on every audio setting, this doesn`t matter) and also none video won`t start at all(even youtube films doesn`t start) i think there is some unstable driver crashing, sometimes comes back and it works after a few minutes and other times the only solution is to reboot it to get it working again. i don`t know if this was also the part at the 2.05 firmware, because i am using 2.06 from day 1

Comment

ugoos ut3s

Hi Guys can some one help I looking for 2.0.5b for ut3s firmware but I cannot find it can someone send me a link to right firmware please thanks

Comment

I had done a dump of the stock rom (contains an already configured AndroidTools V2.33 and the parameter, uboot, misc, resource, kernel, boot, recovery, backup, cache, kpanic, system, metadata, userdata and radical_update... because of the 4GB userdata you need at least 5.2GB free disk space at your HDD and of course a lot of time during the flash process (~ 10 minutes) )

Please, to avoid spam, use the Click image for larger version

Name:	Download.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	437252 at my download link...

Stock 2.0.5.b dump
                Leider konnte Ihre hochgeladene Datei nicht gefunden werden. Laden Sie die Datei neu hoch.
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

ugoos ut3s

Thank you friend you save me killing myself to try finding it,,did any of you guys was trying to use oc kernel made for ut3 on 2.0.5b??

Comment

Hi all

I am very sorry about sound problem, now we trying to replay this situation. Unfortunately still no any devices with this problem here, but i don't deny this problem. It's exists. In any way i will publish some beta versions. Thanks all for suggestions and bug-reports.

Regards
                    Sam, Ugoos

Comment

Working...
                    X