Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the ugoos ut3s getting hdmi output of 4k 50/60 fps support in the software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the ugoos ut3s getting hdmi output of 4k 50/60 fps support in the software?

the specs of the ugoos ut3s seems to have support for 50/60 fps output at 4k resolution. But now the max settings is only 30fps 4k ?

Originally posted by mo123
    You have to use a TV with 10-bit HDMI 4K support to use 60hz 4k.
    Read up on it here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-60Hz%28FPS%29
    I have but in the settings it.only.shows 30fps 4k max

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
      You have to use a TV with 10-bit HDMI 4K support to use 60hz 4k.
      Read up on it here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-60Hz%28FPS%29
      i have a Panasonic tx-55ax630e it seems to support 4:4:4 4k 60fps on hdmi .what do you think?

Comment

Identical issue

Originally posted by jeroentie View Post
        i have a Panasonic tx-55ax630e it seems to support 4:4:4 4k 60fps on hdmi .what do you think?
        Hi Jeroentje,

Any progress on this? I have the same issue with the U3S and the Panasonic 48AX630...

Regards,
        Gerard

Comment

Originally posted by gjvk70 View Post
          Hi Jeroentje,

Any progress on this? I have the same issue with the U3S and the Panasonic 48AX630...

Regards,
          Gerard
          Gerard ik heb goed nieuws voor je als je ut3s hebt. Het is een instelling op je tv. Ik ben er zelf achtergekomen. Ga naar het menu en dan instellingen en zet dan onder hdmi autom.instellen hem op.modus 2 en daarna ugoos ut3s opstarten en voila daar zijn.alle resoluties beschikbaar

Note: hdmi poort 1 gebruiken deze alleen ondersteund het volledige 4:4:4 color dept.spectrum
          laat ff weten of het gelukt is

Groetjes jeroen

Comment

We which where not from Netherlands would also like to know what you wrote...
            So please, board language is English...

Gerard I have good news for you if you have ut3s. It is a setting on your TV. I myself found out. Go to the menu, then Settings, and then put him under hdmi autom.instellen op.modus 2 and then start ugoos ut3s and voila there zijn.alle resolutions available

Note: HDMI port 1 use it only supports the full 4: 4: 4 color dept.spectrum
            let ff know if it worked

Greetings jeroen
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Gerard ik heb goed nieuws voor je als je ut3s hebt. Het is een instelling op je tv. Ik ben er zelf achtergekomen. Ga naar het menu en dan instellingen en zet dan onder hdmi autom.instellen hem op.modus 2 en daarna ugoos ut3s opstarten en voila daar zijn.alle resoluties beschikbaar

Note: hdmi poort 1 gebruiken deze alleen ondersteund het volledige 4:4:4 color dept.spectrum
              laat ff weten of het gelukt is

Groetjes jeroen
              Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for sharing your solution. I tried this,but unfortunately no luck.
              Also tried changing the HDCP settings but.....

I connected the Ugoos UT3S to HDMI-1.

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
              Gerard

Comment

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for sharing your solution. I tried this,but unfortunately no luck.
                Also tried changing the HDCP settings but.....

I connected the Ugoos UT3S to HDMI-1.

I

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
                Gerard
                assume you are on the latest 2.06 firmware hdcp settings didn't change it for me either. Modus 2 has to be it. When i change it back to 1 i looses 50 en 60 fps.again. we have.the.same tv only another inch. so you still.have to look in that direction. Which cable are you using. Try the original ugoos flat cable it has to be high speed

Comment

assume you are on the latest 2.06 firmware hdcp settings didn't change it for me either. Modus 2 has to be it. When i change it back to 1 i looses 50 en 60 fps.again. we have.the.same tv only another inch. so you still.have to look in that direction. Which cable are you using. Try the original ugoos flat cable it has to be high speed
                  Hi Jeroen,

My apologies it took a while! Very busy..

You are right, I am on the latest firmware. I was using the original cable, but also tried another highspeed cable. No luck :-(.

Regards,
                  Gerard

Comment

Please see this guide. It may have the answers you are looking for. Was the cable capable of 18Gbps?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzin View Post
                      Please see this guide. It may have the answers you are looking for. Was the cable capable of 18Gbps?
                      Thanks for your post. I quickly checked the guide you mentioned but I am afraid there is no new information in it.
                      I am not sure about the cable, but Jeroen used the cable provided by Ugoos. I also used this cable but with no luck.

Regards,
                      Gerard

Comment

@gjvk70. You have read the guide for Panasonic TX-55AX630E but not thorough enough.

On page 31 in "Valid 4K format (HDMI)" there is a note:
                        Valid 4K format varies depending on HDMI terminals as following.
                        HDMI1:
                        30, 25, 24p / 4:4:4 (8 bit, 10 bit, 12 bit)
                        50, 60p / 4:4:4 (8 bit)
                        As you can clearly see 10 bpc mode is only avaible at 30fps max.
                        RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                        Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                        bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                          @gjvk70. You have read the guide for Panasonic TX-55AX630E but not thorough enough.

On page 31 in "Valid 4K format (HDMI)" there is a note:

As you can clearly see 10 bpc mode is only avaible at 30fps max.

Hi Gormar,

Thanks for replying. Sorry I missed this, but to be honest I don't understand all these details.
                          How do you explain Jeroen managed to enable this mode with the same Ugoos, same cable and same TV (only different resolution)?

Best regards,
                          Gerard

Comment

How do you explain Jeroen managed to enable this mode with the same Ugoos, same cable and same TV (only different resolution)?
                            There are only two mutually exclusive explanations:
                            1. He didn't achieve 4K at 50/60Hz on that TV and RK3288 device but it only seems to him that he done it.
                            2. Panasonic TX-xxAX630E manual is wrong.

Without proof I must say that for me the first option is the most probable.

After long time: Or there is third option. RockChip misinform about RK3288 HDMI 2.0 interface and need of display with 10bit color depth capabilities at 60fps. From my investigation I can conclude with 100% certain that RK3288 HDMI 2.0 display interface support 8 bit per color channel and choose it exclusively. Only downfall is that at present time it can not output other than YUV 4:4:4 or RGB888 colorimetry (yuv4:2:0 is out of the question)
                            Last edited by Gormar; 03-10-2015, 16:04.
                            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                              There are only two mutually exclusive explanations:
                              1. He didn't achieve 4K at 50/60Hz on that TV and RK3288 device but it only seems to him that he done it.
                              2. Panasonic TX-xxAX630E manual is wrong.

Without proof I must say that for me the first option is the most probable.
                              My ugoos is really giving me the option of 50 and 60 hZ for 2160p and my tv also showing 50 or 60 hz with these ugoos settings. I think the panasonic manual is oke. But i think playing 2160p 50 or 60 hz with 4-4-4 colour debt at a max of 8 bit will play fine. i have tried several files on 60hz and 50 hz the all play fine on 50 or 60 hz setting in ugoos. On 30 or 25 hz it has stuttering. i used e.g sunflower 2160p 60fps movie and football game barcelona vs atletico at 50 fps at 8 bit(demo-uhd3d site). Linkinpark uhd concert 50 fps

I have not checked 50 or 60 fps at 10 bit(i have no material yet?

For the unbelievers i can make some photos of my screen

Comment

Working...
                              X