Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the ugoos ut3s getting hdmi output of 4k 50/60 fps support in the software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prove of 50 and 60hz

Originally posted by jeroentie View Post
    My ugoos is really giving me the option of 50 and 60 hZ for 2160p and my tv also showing 50 or 60 hz with these ugoos settings. I think the panasonic manual is oke. But i think playing 2160p 50 or 60 hz with 4-4-4 colour debt at a max of 8 bit will play fine. i have tried several files on 60hz and 50 hz the all play fine on 50 or 60 hz setting in ugoos. On 30 or 25 hz it has stuttering. i used e.g sunflower 2160p 60fps movie and football game barcelona vs atletico at 50 fps at 8 bit(demo-uhd3d site). Linkinpark uhd concert 50 fps

I have not checked 50 or 60 fps at 10 bit(i have no material yet?

For the unbelievers i can make some photos of my screen
    2 files attached to see my settings
    Attached Files

Comment

I have not checked 50 or 60 fps at 10 bit
      You can download some HEVC samples encoded in 10 bit per channel YUV4:2:0 format from there but they will be 100% playable even on 8 bit 576p display. Scalers aren't rocket science .

For the unbelievers i can make some photos of my screen
      I don't want yours pictures but rather data in HDMI registers and "Sink info" from your device. Please attach here or there files with that data.

P.S.
      From my lates discoveries thanks to kaefert I know for a fact that RK3288 HDMI interface can work with devices wich support 8 bit color depth per color channel on 4K resolution at 60fps with yuv 4:4:4 colorimetry. Therefore Panasonic TX-xxAX630E(B) shouldn't have a problem. On the other hand "ultra" high frequency (almost 600MHz) external cable transmision even with TMDS and scrambling enabled isn't trivil thing. Some HDMI cables might even not show any signal to TV.
      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
        You can download some HEVC samples encoded in 10 bit per channel YUV4:2:0 format from there but they will be 100% playable even on 8 bit 576p display. Scalers aren't rocket science .

I don't want yours pictures but rather data in HDMI registers and "Sink info" from your device. Please attach here or there files with that data.
        My box is.not.rooted so it would.hard for me.to do that. I am not planning to unroot it for now

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post

P.S.
          From my lates discoveries thanks to kaefert I know for a fact that RK3288 HDMI interface can work with devices wich support 8 bit color depth per color channel on 4K resolution at 60fps with yuv 4:4:4 colorimetry. Therefore Panasonic TX-xxAX630E(B) shouldn't have a problem. On the other hand "ultra" high frequency (almost 600MHz) external cable transmision even with TMDS and scrambling enabled isn't trivil thing. Some HDMI cables might even not show any signal to TV.
          On the demo uhd 3d site do you know which 10 bit uhd movie is 60fps?

Comment

My box is.not.rooted so it would.hard for me.to do that. I am not planning to unroot it for now
            Okey I understand, sorry to press you so much.

On the demo uhd 3d site do you know which 10 bit uhd movie is 60fps?
            I didn't found 60fps HEVC 10bit clip there but I downloaded only 3 or 4 samples. "Fastest" was 50fps Astra Satellite demo (first file).
            Last edited by Gormar; 03-10-2015, 17:18. Reason: Quotation added
            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Working...
            X