Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 wifi streaming

Hi guys

i've got a ut3 and even if it is very close to the wifi source i've troubles to stream 1080p and mkv movies that go buffering a lot, i've used with spmc and kodi ..but also with mx player it still buffers. There is a way to fix this problem? Maybe tweaking spmc/kodi?

ps
    installed 2.0.6 original fw

tnks for help
    Last edited by MrUt3; 03-08-2015, 10:18.

hmmm, never read about a fix except/unless to place it further away...
    It's a know problem with the AP6xxx chips (but I don't know why... maybe BT???)...
    You can try to use it without the antenna at the UT3, or if you have e.g. a 5dbi antenna to try to use this one... or maybe, if enabled, disable BT...

EDIT
    Another idea if "very close to the wifi source" why don't you use ethernet?
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I remember reading here, about some boxes that have WiFi problems when when using a dongle for a wireless-keyboard/mouse. I don't know if that applies in your case, or not.
      In any event, If I remember, the situation was improved by using a USB extension for the dongle.
      Again, I don't know if this applies here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrUt3 View Post
        Hi guys

i've got a ut3 and even if it is very close to the wifi source i've troubles to stream 1080p and mkv movies that go buffering a lot, i've used with spmc and kodi ..but also with mx player it still buffers. There is a way to fix this problem? Maybe tweaking spmc/kodi?

ps
        installed 2.0.6 original fw

tnks for help
        Maybe signal level of your WIFI source (router?) is too high for wifi module inside UT3 (this case is possible). Try to use 5G Wifi or disconnect antenna from UT3.

Regards
        Sam, Ugoos

Comment

Working...
        X