Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The correct 3.5mm A/V Cable....Where do you get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The correct 3.5mm A/V Cable....Where do you get it?

Hello, After a month of trying to find the correct A/V cable, including asking Droidfusion, I don't have a cable. The UT3 uses a non-standard long pin 3.5mm plug.
    Droidfusion replied to my inquiry by saying they would have the cable soon. It has been over a month since then, but no cable yet. I went ahead and radically modified a cable to work. But that cable is not going to be durable over the long haul.
    Come on Ugoos. This cable should have been included with the UT3, or at least made available for purchase. The cheapest ATV boxes on the planet, equipped with an A/V jack, include the cable. It makes me wonder why you even included the jack. Without the correct cable, the results are the same.
    Get some cables please.
    That's a reasonable request.....right?
    I really like my UT3, and I like Ugoos and Droidfusion, but this seems like a needless irritation.

A little help please.

I join the petition.
    The main reason I want a UT3 is because of the A/V port. I contacted Droidfusion and Ugoos USA, and the answer is always "We'll have it soon". I don't know what to think here, since apparently you've been saying it for months now.

Please Ugoos, at least tell us where to find the damn cable. Your vague answers don't give me the confidence you're working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanberna View Post
      I join the petition.
      The main reason I want a UT3 is because of the A/V port. I contacted Droidfusion and Ugoos USA, and the answer is always "We'll have it soon". I don't know what to think here, since apparently you've been saying it for months now.

Please Ugoos, at least tell us where to find the damn cable. Your vague answers don't give me the confidence you're working on it.
      The cable for wetek play also fits for my cx-998.
      I ordered it at wetek play shop.

Comment

Originally posted by dados View Post
        The cable for wetek play also fits for my cx-998.
        I ordered it at wetek play shop.
        Looks like it has the correct jack assignments. But does the plug have the required 18mm pin?
        Could you please measure from the face of the plug to the end(tip) of the conductor section(pin)?

Also, I just took a peek at Wetek Play Shop, and was unable to find the cable. Could you provide a link to the cable?

Thanks dados.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          Looks like it has the correct jack assignments. But does it have the plug have the required 18mm pin?
          Could you measure from the face of the plug to the end of the conductor section(pin)?
          Thanks dados.
          On the Wetek forum someone said it's larger than the usual 15mm one.

Thank you dados!!!! Looks like we found the cable. The question now is, will Wetek sell it to us? I've only seen them sending it for free to Wetek play owners...

Comment

Originally posted by seanberna View Post
            On the Wetek forum someone said it's larger than the usual 15mm one.

Thank you dados!!!! Looks like we found the cable. The question now is, will Wetek sell it to us? I've only seen them sending it for free to Wetek play owners...
            I hope the cable works, and then WeTek can just include it in the package when I win one of the three WeTek Plays. HaHa!

Comment

Ugoos.....Ugoos USA.......Droidfusion..........anybody?

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
              I hope the cable works, and then WeTek can just include it in the package when I win one of the three WeTek Plays. HaHa!
              Okay. I did not win one of the 3 WeTek Plays(congrats to the winners).
              So, it looks like we're back to square one.
              Any idea when the A/V cable will be made available?

Comment

We found the cable!!

I just found a working cable!!

http://www.****.com/itm/381052829423

I can confirm you that this specific cable works with the UT3. The only thing is that the image is a little grainy. But I haven't tried it with another tv yet.

Comment

Working...
                X