Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireasy Remote App for the UT3(S) on Ugoos' Download page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately, the samelanguage isn't English.is there any way to fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by endera View Post
      A shot-in-the-dark...
      What language is on the device you installed it on? If it is Turkish, temporarily switch the device to English and reinstall the Fireasy app. If the app comes up in English, try switching your device's language back and see if the app stays English. Sorry I cannot offer something more.

Comment

Originally posted by endera View Post
        This thread might help you until you find a solution for the language problem

Comment

thnks...

Comment

I was happily using the fireasy iOS app to ctrl my UM3 for 1 day. The next day - my app refuses to connect to the UM3. Have tried rebooting both devices & router, reinstalled iOS app - no luck. Anyone had this issue & found a fix for it?

Comment

Originally posted by kirktab View Post
              I was happily using the fireasy iOS app to ctrl my UM3 for 1 day. The next day - my app refuses to connect to the UM3. Have tried rebooting both devices & router, reinstalled iOS app - no luck. Anyone had this issue & found a fix for it?
              What firmware is on your UM3?

Comment

UM3 has latest firmware. After re-setting my router again then power-cycling the UM3, everything is back to normal. This is the same sort of half-baked experience I previously had using an MK808b with an airplay app - having to regularly reset my network router became a habit. I'm still not loving anything android - apple (for all its idiotic faults) provides a way more solid/dependable experience across devices.

Comment

Working...
                X