New Ugoos with HDMI in recording?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ugoos with HDMI in recording?...

Hello, I saw a post by mo123, stating Nagrace would soon be releasing a new version of their box that will offer HDMI in recording(PVR). I have been considering the ZIDOO X9 for this feature. But that box is a little light on power, cpu-wise.
    If I thought Ugoos would also be releasing a revised version of the UT3 with HDMI in recording, I'd probably hold out for the Ugoos box.
    Does anyone know if this is in Ugoos' plans?
    Thanks.

I heard rumours that there are plans for a device called Ugoos UT3 Plus HDMI IN based on RK3288 for summer 2015.

Best Regards,
    Peter Bauer
    http://bitkistl.blogspot.com

Comment

Great, thanks for the reply. I hope that rumor materializes.

Comment

Demo video from Ugoos:

Comment

Thanks for the info. Nice find on the vid. I'm excited about this box. As stated before, I have enjoyed my UT3. I am eagerly looking forward to the arrival of the UT3 plus. I might have to be an early adopter for this one.
          Thanks again and please keep me posted if you get any new info.

Comment

UT3 Plus with HDMI in recording will release at the end of July.
            Besides PVR function, adding PIP (picture in picture) function.

Comment

Looking forward to its release.

Comment

Does anyone have any news on when the UT3+ will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                  Does anyone have any news on when the UT3+ will be released?
                  I have a similar one but Nagrace with HDMI recording, already selling.

I'm still busy making a custom ROM.
                  I can share the HDMI-IN app code if anyone is willing to make their own improved app and have the skills.
                  Last edited by mo123; 09-04-2015, 12:18.

Comment

I received a sample around September 9th.

Based on some testing, performance is alright but HDMI-IN does not work.

I've contacted Ugoos who told me they would send a firmware update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by encore2097 View Post
                      I received a sample around September 9th.

Based on some testing, performance is alright but HDMI-IN does not work.

I've contacted Ugoos who told me they would send a firmware update soon.
                      Thanks for the updated info. Please keeps us posted. HDMI-IN, PIP and HDMI-IN recording are my reasons for interest in these new T-Chip 3288s.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

Thanks for the updated info. Please keeps us posted. HDMI-IN, PIP and HDMI-IN recording are my reasons for interest in these new T-Chip 3288s.
                        HDMI-IN, PIP, fully working.
                        Nagrace already released 3 firmware updates

Comment

Ugoos will not sell unfinished devices any. I know what i am talking about. Please more patience, guys :-) HDMI IN device developed by RK3288 + Toshiba chip. our friends and partners from Nagrace are a bit of a hurry, imho :-) but is OK each brand and company have own way and tactic. Our dev department not died, we hard working on updates for RK32, RK32+, RK33 firmwares, I hope soon you will have news from Ugoos team :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                            Ugoos will not sell unfinished devices any. I know what i am talking about. Please more patience, guys :-) HDMI IN device developed by RK3288 + Toshiba chip. our friends and partners from Nagrace are a bit of a hurry, imho :-) but is OK each brand and company have own way and tactic. Our dev department not died, we hard working on updates for RK32, RK32+, RK33 firmwares, I hope soon you will have news from Ugoos team :-)
                            Looking forward to their debut. I have been waiting for a while. I can wait a bit more.
                            As with the NT-V6(B) and the UT3(S), I'm sure both the Nagrace's and Ugoos' new offerings are fine devices. I think having two top-tier companies like Nagrace and Ugoos working to refine the T-Chips' boards, bodes well for owners of either box. Of course, having mo123 engaged, is also a considerable draw for these boxes.
                            I'm ready for the reveal.

Comment

Working...
                            X