Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3s install on iner storage

Hi,
    I bought the ut3s(4gb,32). I installed kodi but it was on the system storage and its ran out of space.
    How do I install it on the internal storage(rest of the 32gb).

Did you find a solution for this yet?

Comment

Yes, cause of the dualboot each of every OS gets only 2gb of ram, so what I did is simply reflash an android version only. Now I enjoy the whole 4gb

Comment

I believe you are referring to the data partition. On Android only installs, Ugoos sets this partition to 4GB by default.
        However, Ugoos provides "parameter files" in the UT3.zip file(the stand-alone file, not the dual-boot zip) to increase this space to 8GB, if you want more.
        As you have successfully flashed your box using the Android tool, you won't find it difficult to increase your Data partition to 8GB.
        Let us know if you have any questions.
        Otherwise, you can move some apps to "SD Card"(not to an actual SD card).You can do this @settings/Apps. Once there, click on the App you want to move, look for the "MOVE TO SD CARD" button and click it. Root will be required to move some apps, and some cannot be moved. Also, this does not always work.

Comment

I'm sorry, once again I ;-)
          I hope the 5.1 with your help to Flash, but I already Flash wants, I want to increase the partition. Where can I find the "parameter files" and how do I change the size? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Those files should be in the update package, in the Image folder.
            From the first tab in the Android Tool, right-click any of the fields and select, "Load config", navigate to the desired parameter file and select it.

Comment

Thanks, I found the parameter file in the folder image.

Edit

Problem solved!
              The box can I flash the parameter files on desired memory size!
              Last edited by pilik; 01-15-2016, 20:59.

Comment

Working...
              X