FIRST ALPHA ANDROID 5.1 FIRMWARE FOR UT3S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Just downloaded and tested the latest beta on my UT3 and got issues with audio out of sync when streaming videos ..
    I tested using the apps HBO Nordic and NRK TV , I did try with the audio settings at HDMI Bitstream and Default with same result.
    Audio is also out of sync in Kodi, but with a adjustment to 250ms ahead it seems to be OK.

In 2.2.0 there is no sync problems.

Comment

Audio cuts in and out in Kodi (15.2) both Android 5.1 or 4.2.2. Happens on multiple receivers. Both HDMI & SPDIF.

Update: Applied 5.1.1 with a custom version of Kodi that eliminates the audio issues on both HDMI & SPDIF. Losing access to Ubuntu and custom Kodi is not ideal, but it does fix the problem. I guess we have to wait for a dual boot that has 5.1.1. as part of it.

Update 2: Kodi goes to a black screen at the end of playing video files. No way to gracefully end Kodi.
      Last edited by cjeman; 12-31-2015, 22:00.
      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Try latest Javis release as its not going black on mine?
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hmmmm. You are right. I uninstalled the Ugoos Kodi and installed 15.2 and had some issues with H.265 and 4K video. I uninstalled 15.2, installed Jarvis. It handles both formats well. I like using official Kodi. Thanks for your help.
          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Working...
          X