Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A UT3/UT3S with a Mele F10 DeLuxe or a Minix Neo A2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A UT3/UT3S with a Mele F10 DeLuxe or a Minix Neo A2?

I just ordered a Ugoos UT3S (4GB/32GB) and now I want to buy a air mouse.After reading the reviews I have 2 options:
    A Mele F10 DeLuxe or a Minix Neo A2. Is there some one how has any advice or experience with one of them on a UT3/UT3S?
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Originally posted by humptydumpty View Post
    I just ordered a Ugoos UT3S (4GB/32GB) and now I want to buy a air mouse.After reading the reviews I have 2 options:
    A Mele F10 DeLuxe or a Minix Neo A2. Is there some one how has any advice or experience with one of them on a UT3/UT3S?
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Mele F10 Delux

Mele can charge by USB and direction keys can work without pointing the remote directly to the TV Box, MiniX remote works with batteries and direction keypad probably is IR and you need to point MiniX remote not farther than 1 meter and directly to the box.

Comment

What about Rii i25/K25 mini remote/mouse? I got mine for 20 USD delivered from AliExpress.
      Last edited by AnotherOne; 10-17-2015, 23:39.

Comment

I "bought" (actually it was a present) a Mele F10 deluxe, although I have to say the Rii i25/K25 would be also a good option (better than the minix remote).
        The Mele works like a charm. Installation was easy and quick. Thx for the advice!

Comment

Where did u buy the ut3s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fpsfreak209 View Post
            Where did u buy the ut3s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X