This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the moderators, missing stickies...

This includes the Official Ugoos Firmwaries and Official Ugoos Linux Firmwaries. These are important to us Ugoos users. If possible, can you please restore these?
    Thanks.

And some F.a.q are gone.. mk808 s802 ..the inphic howto upgrade I6 h8..
    And many more..
    But atleast many ads..got deleted

Give the mods some time to prune..the "trashcan" for retrievable/usable posts

Cheers

Comment

Work in progress guys thanks for the patience & hang in there.The clean up is a massive undertaking & needed to be done
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
        Work in progress guys thanks for the patience & hang in there.The clean up is a massive undertaking & needed to be done
        No worries, thinking it may have been a glitch, was the only reason I asked. Knowing it is a result of tuning, leaves me with no worries whatsoever.
        Thank you for your continuing efforts moderators and maintainers.
        I will close this thread now. Feel free to move this one to the bin.
        Best wishes.

Comment

Hi Riscy Dude and mitchell4you,

right now we have accomplished a full cleaning of FreakTab from stuff, we don't need anymore to improve the performance and the structure in the next step.

So what we have done.
          We deleted soft deleted threads and threads with no response, older than a month, accept we could see there is a ROM, a tutorial, a tool or a FAQ inside. The problem is, we have to do it manual and we can only decide by topic, what could be inside. As a matter of fact we see not everything.

Please repost, what you can, if you think it is still useful. For other useful lost threads we need the location, topic and content as far you remember. Then we will try to pick them from backup sql, but I can't promise, we could restore it.

JD

Comment

Working...
          X