X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Brenas

maybe this could help,Boot Mode Wiki from Firefly.
    Did you ever flashed the Stage3 Rom,my UT3 has Problems with Power too,i thing the Powermods of this Rom did that.
    Somtimes when i pluged in the Powercable it didnt start after flashing,but was always full recognise by the Pc.
    I had to restore with 2.0.7 before i flashed another Ugoos Rom,now im on 2.0.6.

it is nearly inpossible to brick Rockchip,good Luck

gefattern

http://wiki.t-firefly.com/index.php/...8/Boot_mode/en

Leave a comment:

• brenas25
    replied
    Thans a lot for your advices Neomode,but unfortunately not helped.I tried many ways to push my Ugoos box into Flash Mode and still the same.System Win7 not recognise anything (nothing happens).I think that there is only one-the last way to recovery my box->Create Upgrade Disk Tool.This is last my last chance i suposed,but i think my box is permanently dead and there will be only one destination-> bin.

BTW: i do not have any problem to push into Flash Mode and upgrade another box i have ( RK3368 Tronsmart ) . . .

Thank you all for trying help me.

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    Well...
    I got the same from my Box.
    Make sure to Press Recovery Button Power on and hold it. Then put in the Power Supply. Then it should go to Flash Mode. Trust me it can take more then one try. I have recover my Box the same way.

Also you can try that way.

Gesendet von meinem Be Touch 2 mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• brenas25
    replied
    Well....
    After installed RockUsb 3.5- i do not get any prompt from Win7.Unfortunately my Ugoos box is still totally dead ( no reaction,no light ).I dont know what happed so i think there is no any light in the end of the tunnel.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by brenas25 View Post
    I tried this method Neomode few times and still the same,means Windows 7 not recognise my box,getting info: unknow device each time,so my Ugoos ut3 still dead.
    Did you install the USB drivers using the Driver Assistant(usually packed with firmware package)? And just to be sure, are you using the USB port marked, "OTG"?

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    When you get this error it means you have not the correct driver installed.
    If you have installed the Drivers try again.
    Also you can try a different USB Port.

Here are the Driver. Password: geekbuying.com

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• brenas25
    replied
    I tried this method Neomode few times and still the same,means Windows 7 not recognise my box,getting info: unknow device each time,so my Ugoos ut3 still dead.

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    Try the following.

Connect the OTG Cable to the Box and Computer.
    Then press and hold power and reset button same time and Plugin the power. Then you computer should see it.
    May you need more then one try but it works for me.

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• brenas25
    replied
    O.K.
    I checked 2 diffrence power supplys and my Ugoos box still is totally dead( no reactions ).Really dont know what happend- yesterday with my box was all ok but 2day not.PC dosnt recognise box ( otg plugin in + reset ).The question is: how to recovery my Ugoos.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    A guitar pick also works well. If you gently squeeze the rear corners together, you will find it easier to insert the spatula or pick in the the center of the rear.
    Before dismissing your UT3, have you checked the power supply? Can the box be seen by your PC. What steps have you taken to diagnose the UT3?

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    To Open the Box you have to Remove the Red Cover on the Box.
    No need to unscrew anything.
    You use a spatula and go around the Top Cover to remove it.

By the Way normal you can not Brick that Sucker.

Neomode
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• brenas25
    started a topic how to open box?

how to open box?

Anybody knows how to open box.I would like to check what happend with my Ugoos Ut3.Its look lika a brick or totally dead.
Working...
X