X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.0 by mo123

Hi

UGOOS UT3,UT3S owners, you can try my custom ROM here
    Just follow the instructions and then flash the UT3(S) resource.img afterwards to enable the fan and overclocking function.

It is rooted and support Rockchip Kodi and my own NTMC build.
    I will release an update in a few days time that should fix the remaining Kodi issues.

In the future I'll try to make a separate ROM for UT3(s) devices when Lollipop is more stable, since it takes me several hours to upload something with my slow connection.

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Hi

UGOOS UT3,UT3S owners, you can try my custom ROM............
    Thanks mo123. You are an asset to all T-Chips device owners and others.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 11-02-2015, 21:11.

Comment

Hi mo123, thanks for your work. I`m very glad what now you doing firmwares for Ugoos devices too!
      Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
      Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
      Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Tank you very much!

Comment

Thanks for all your efforts mo123. There's a small issue on all spmc builds I've tried using a usb dac as audio out. There's these cracking/clicking/popping sounds no matter file type yet on BSPlayer it sounds fine. It could be buffer related or some kind IRQ conflict who knows but anyway you could look into it by any chance.

EDIT: Wrong thread! The above issue is KitKat related. Lollipop doesn't work with USB DACs atm.
          Last edited by AnotherOne; 11-14-2015, 23:52.

Comment

hey, mo123, you rule! this is the best 5.1.1 I have experienced on my UT3 although there are some bugs... I can cope with mostly all, but one thing is crucial for me. I use CrewRKTablets_RK32_LP_TWRP_CWM_Root_v3.0 (TWRP 2.8.4.0) and when trying backup, TWRP is not recognizing / showing 0MB System partition - also when trying to reboot getting warning 'No System! do you want to reboot?' ...of course is booting normally then.
            The same recovery worked with all Lollipop roms. Any idea?
            Thanks, keep up the good work

Comment

Hi
              Just want to let everyone know my new Lollipop ROM also works great on UGOOS UT3 devices, if someone wants to try it.
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...3-light-biz-os

I also need people to test new pass-through method for the PT Test ROM.
              For the second ROM in the above post, last text in the post.
              Do not test on the 1st ROM, only on the PT Test ROM below please.
              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Make a debug log of Kodi and replicate the problems you experience with Kodi 16 beta 5?

Then upload the debug log.
              Also try to save a catlog(Download catlog app from Google Play Store)

Also test everything with RK Kodi 15.2 here(it might have completely different results)
              http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/rk-ko...2-lollipop.apk
              Uninstall the other Kodi and install this one, restart the device just to start clean.

Here are HD Audio test clips to use, or others but then link to the files so other users can test the same files.

Try to make a spreadsheet with test video names and comments for both Kodi's.
              Also list your Audio equipment name and setup used so someone can replicate it if possible.

It will take a week or 2 if you can provide the logs, then it can be send to Rockchip and they can come up with a solution to fix the remaining problems.
              The pass-through code in this Kodi 16 beta 5 is more in line with official Kodi code and Android API code, so if the remaining bugs can be fixed, there is a big chance that the fixes can be merged with official Kodi 17 or a separate official Android Kodi branch(depending on what Team Kodi or koying decides, Team Kodi are busy arguing about pass-through for other Android devices and can't come to an agreement).

Comment

Just want to let everyone know my new Lollipop ROM also works great on UGOOS UT3 devices, if someone wants to try it.
                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...3-light-biz-os
                Does it mean that there is no need to flash in addition kernel and resources from Ugoos v3.02b for UT3S?

Comment

Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                  Does it mean that there is no need to flash in addition kernel and resources from Ugoos v3.02b for UT3S?
                  You can flash latest UGOOS kernel for the fan but nothing else is necessary.

Comment

I also need people to test new pass-through method for the PT Test ROM.
                    For the second ROM in the above post, last text in the post.
                    Do not test on the 1st ROM, only on the PT Test ROM below please.
                    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6y..._16_PT_720p.7z
                    What is the PT Test ROM? Your Lollipop v1.3 ROM? And what is the second ROM?
                    And what is this for a 720p Kodi? Does 1080p not working on it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritter View Post

What is the PT Test ROM? Your Lollipop v1.3 ROM? And what is the second ROM?
                      And what is this for a 720p Kodi? Does 1080p not working on it?

The first ROM is my V1.3 ROM.
                      The Test ROM at the bottom of the post is a clean ROM without all my tweaks.
                      It has extra code for pass-through for the Kodi 16 app that is posted below it.
                      Some people say this Kodi's pass-through works better with HD Audio but still have some issues with seeking, then there are audio problems.
                      That's why I need people to test it and provide logs so a final solution can be found for any remaining audio problems in Kodi.

Comment

Yesterday I have short test your ROM (v1.3). I can say it works on UGOOS UT3. But I have no time for debug logs.
                        All tests are over HDMI...

NTMC: works fine, all testet files are smooth. Passthrough only core sound, not HD. 3D works, but the icons in 3D mode are not correct. Same as the last Lolipop ROM für Ugoos

Kodi from Wasser: smooth too, 3D works. Icons in 3D Mode are correct. No HD Sound, only core Passthrough. I think the delay is like zero on begin from movie and much bigger to the end of movie (but I have seek without pause, maybe this is the problem)

Jarvis Beta 5: No 3D Mode, I can switch on HD Sound, but I dont hear anything over my Receiver.

On the last LP ROM for UGOOS I hear HD sound over HDMI, but there are any seconds lost sound for 1 second.

I have on all ROM (Ugoos LP too) a delay from >=200ms between video and sound. On my Receiver (Onkyo 626) the delay is 0ms.

Sorry for my bad englich on only for the short tests. If I have more time, I will test more

I see only yet that Kodi_16_PT_720p is a ROM, not only a Kodi
                        Ok I test it
                        Last edited by TheCritter; 01-06-2016, 13:48.

Comment

On your Test ROM does not work PT. No core DTS and no HD Audio

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritter View Post
                            On your Test ROM does not work PT. No core DTS and no HD Audio
                            Please test PT ROM with this Kodi
                            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Other users say HD Audio works.
                            You can provide Kodi logs and catlog(from Google Play) if HD Audio is not working, so Rockchip can make a fix.

Comment

Yes I mean this Kodi.
                              You mean users with Ugoos or users with HPH?
                              Mayme I need install the LP Kernel from Ugoos?

Comment

Working...
                              X