Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brick UT3

Hello,
    My tv box Ugoos UT3 not want a start.Connected to the pc RKBatchTool and Android recognizes.When writing a new firmware an error message appears.
    which is the solution?

What is the error message? What firmware?

Comment

Firmware 2.2.0.Whith Android tool download IDB fail
      Last edited by blackhjk; 11-22-2015, 11:16.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Comment

Hi, try to hold power button during reflashing. Did you install another custom firmware on this device?

Comment

Originally, did your UT3 just start doing that, or did the behavior result from a firmware flash or OTA update?
              I have not had this problem with my UT3.
              I did have this problem on a Q7(RK3188), I think the following resolved it, can't remember for sure......
              Try this..CAUTION: All user data will be erased.
              With the UT3 connected and recognized by the Android Tool, from the second tab of the Android tool labeled, "Upgrade Firmware", select "EraseFlash". Then attempt to install firmware again. Please report your results.
              Good luck.

Comment

It is not the result from a firmware flash or OTA update.At one point she did not want to start.I tried all versions of firmware.Following the selection "EraseFlash the message is Firmware is not loaded so nothing happens.Sometimes the following message appears Found one Maskrom Device but after a reset back to Found One loader Device

Comment

Originally posted by blackhjk View Post
                  It is not the result from a firmware flash or OTA update.At one point she did not want to start.I tried all versions of firmware.Following the selection "EraseFlash the message is Firmware is not loaded so nothing happens.Sometimes the following message appears Found one Maskrom Device but after a reset back to Found One loader Device
                  You have to flash firmware from the second tab of the flashtool.
                  Load a single update.img firmware(a different one eg. Wasser 3.*), then EraseFlash' will work, do EraseFlash.
                  Then flash the firmware.
                  Afterwards you can flash UGOOS firmware from the first tab again.

Comment

Which is the second tab of the flashtool.Switch?

Comment

blackhjk do you tried flash official firmware with this method?
                      Originally posted by Victor View Post
                      Hi, try to hold power button during reflashing. Did you install another custom firmware on this device?
                      please try to flash only resource.img from official firmware
                      Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
                      Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
                      Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Working...
                      X