No announcement yet.

V.3.0.4 - Android 5.1.1 Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that rom to boot no issues flashed mega and misc and resource and loader. But no sound drivers and no network just wifi bluetooth work set up for tablet but runs very well I try the other 2 roms on site as well. But seems to have all the basics for any Developers to tweek to any 3288 device.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok I got all omas roms to boot. Because they tablet roms little use on the tv boxes. But functions all work and kernel loads. Sound not work no network but wifi work as same as htc devices blue tooth work. Storage works playstore work so look like can be made to work on most 3288 devices.

Hopefully gets better for the 3288 devices. As ui snappy. Didn't try video ect as wanting to try new mk902ii rom I see today.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

scooter2014 - what new rom for mk902II?

also managed to boot android m on mk902ii, but as you said sound not working and no network, wifi works but all apps crashing randomly...

Comment

Also wondering what new rom is available for the mk902II?

Thanks

Comment

I'll give to you on 15th once I've tested it out myself. Forgot about chinese new year lol. Anyways I'll post in rkm thread as think we high jacked this ugoos thread to much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              I'll give to you on 15th once I've tested it out myself. Forgot about chinese new year lol. Anyways I'll post in rkm thread as think we high jacked this ugoos thread to much.
              hi @scooter2014,

any news on this? eagerly waiting

thanx

Comment

Soon just few bugs that they getting fixed but root worked out and finished. I think wait worth it this time.

Comment

great, thanx for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X