Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Firmware With New Features - OTA Next Week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava
    replied
    Hi all.

As any user of our production we want have good box with stable firmware.
    If anybody can help with improving localization, you can write to me and i will provide strings, which need to translate. After that we include them into system.
    About all bugs you can write [email protected] . We try to fix them as soon as possible.
    But please, please don`t forget what we not so biggest company as Google, Nvidia, etc. =) We doesn`t have many many people, and can`t fix all bugs in short time. =(
    Hope on your understanding.

gefattern, t thank you very much for the you feedback. I`m hope on your help with debugging and fixing bugs. More detail information i`m wrote in private message with you.

With Best Regards.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi AvA and all others,

there must be a big Problem with booting,while i translated the missing parts to German i searched for Bugs and found one in "Daydream".
    It looks like,if i start Daydream the Device freezes after 2 to 3 hours staying in Daydream,it happend with "start now & 1 minute".
    Later when i turned on the BT Mouse again nothing reacts and only Power Off On helped.

Sound on Touch still dont work!!! and RKMusic did not exist anymore.Wrong writing "available" with a not with i,in "Hardware Monitor"
    "Displays information about the load and total availible(wrong) RAM"

I really want to search for more Bugs and bring the Tranlation to an End,but this is not possible if the Device only boots once of 10 times
    trying.

Ugoos Team the Firmware is really nice but still to buggy so please first fix Bugs before u making other Things.

Now i try Mo's 1.5 Rom.

have a nice Day

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 06-02-2016, 17:10.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi AvA and all others,

there must be a big Problem with booting,while i translated the missing parts to German i searched for Bugs and found one in "Daydream".
    It looks like,if i start Daydream the Device freezes after 2 to 3 hours staying in Daydream,it happend with "start now & 1 minute".Later when
    i turned on the BT Mouse again nothing reacts and only Power Off On helped.

Sound on Touch still dont work!!! and RKMusic did not exist anymore.Wrong writing "available" with a not with i,in "Hardware Monitor"
    "Displays information about the load and total availible(wrong) RAM"

I really want to search for more Bugs and bring the Tranlation to an End,but this is not possible if the Device only boots once of 10 times
    trying.

Ugoos Team the Firmware is really nice but still to buggy so please first fix Bugs before us

Now i try Mo's 1.5 Rom.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi

WONDER/WONDER/WONDER, after flashing and the first Bootloop a replug of the Powercord booted the Device.
    Now i begin to translate the not translated Parts of this Rom and send it if ready to AvA.For me a good translated Rom is a must.
    I know that many use Xposed but ? NOTHING / same with simple Bugs as "Sound on Touch" are not fixed within 2 Year.

Only KODI,RKMC & ... BUGS are subject here.But a correct working System without Bugs.WHY,WHY,WHY,if we can use KODI,
    but not everyone is a Movie Collector or has fast WIFI Internet.

I want to use my BOX for Music,Surfing & Gaming not Kodi,Kodi,Kodi.

In Germany and my City,Kodi is a Market were you can buy cheap Plastic Crap & other Things/no Food.

Maybe it helps finding the Priority.How can Kodi work correct if i have Stutters in A & V with Wifi on / off nothing
    and i somewhere here have read that there are Problems with some Wifi Channel Freqencies???

Have a nice Day

​gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Ben

Yes you will.If still possible backup your Files.Titanium Backup(set to backup on Sd) and Android/data/obb Folder to SDCard.Thats it.
    After that you can take SD out and flash.

Hope it helps

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Efrati
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It is a single update.img firmware file.
    You flash the whole firmware from the second tab from AndroidTool v2.35.
    Ugoos firmware is also a single update.img file.
    The whole firmware is required, just system.img or kernel.img will not help.
    Does flashing update.img from second tab will remove the data from the device?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben.Efrati View Post
    what part of the ROM needed to be flashed? (kernel, resource system)
    what do you mean can flash ugoos firmware back when finished. (what part from your rom is needed)
    It is a single update.img firmware file.
    You flash the whole firmware from the second tab from AndroidTool v2.35.
    Ugoos firmware is also a single update.img file.
    The whole firmware is required, just system.img or kernel.img will not help.

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Efrati
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using pass-through audio?
    Please test if new Kodi(RKMC) audio works correctly and if there is also a 250ms delay.
    Will have to flash new firmware, it is also compatible with UT3(S) devices.
    Can flash Ugoos firmware back again when finished.
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-v1-5-by-mo123
    what part of the ROM needed to be flashed? (kernel, resource system)
    what do you mean can flash ugoos firmware back when finished. (what part from your rom is needed)

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Gizmodude View Post
    "Bugs" so far:
    - Still have to reset the LAN connection every 24h to get continued access to network .. (from v 3.0.4)
    - Audio out of sync in Kodi, Netflix and HBO (was OK in 3.0.4)
    Are you using pass-through audio?
    Please test if new Kodi(RKMC) audio works correctly and if there is also a 250ms delay.
    Will have to flash new firmware, it is also compatible with UT3(S) devices.
    Can flash Ugoos firmware back again when finished.

Leave a comment:

• Gizmodude
    replied
    "Bugs" so far:
    - Still have to reset the LAN connection every 24h to get continued access to network .. (from v 3.0.4)
    - Audio out of sync in Kodi, Netflix and HBO (was OK in 3.0.4)

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Efrati
    replied
    Please delte
    Last edited by Ben.Efrati; 05-28-2016, 08:51. Reason: duplicate posting

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Efrati
    replied
    Rusk ,
    Do you have patched resource for Tronsmart R28 so the remote control will work with this ROM?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    NO NO NO and 1more NO

Hi AvA and all other Users,
    first i must say that there must be something wrong with booting.The Device goes to Bootloop after i have flashed 3.0.6,until now 4 times/only ones the Device booted normally.
    Sorry that i must say that this Update is only made for Cosmetic & Useability,Sound on Touch still dont work/RKMusic did not exist/can not listen Music/so BassBoost Bug is still present/still Stutters with Wifi ON/OFF nothing/still bad German,maybe other Languages too,Translations and the new TVSettings is only an App i thought this is the only Systemsettings to use,but u can still use normal Settings if u use "more Settings" in TVsettings App.Wifi starts always new Searches,without modding build.prop string ro.wifi.channel= to 13 or 11 it dont stop.
    The System hicks and stocks like all LP Roms before.Ugoos Launcher has nearly nothing to change.I really like my Roms without Letters under the Icons,not possible with UL or L3.Even the blue LED doesn't work anymore since the earliest KK Updates.XPosed Installer does not work & the Security Patches are OLD.Google already released new ones look Wasser/Mo Roms.
    The only good things are the Gamepad Settings & the new Fileexplorer.BUT not useable when the Device stays in Bootloop after every Flash.

While i wrote this Thread/4 more Bootloops after flashing.Tried Batchtool 1.7/1.8 & AT 2.35 Restore & Upgrade.Nothing help.

So AvA why should i buy a UT4 if within 2 Years a Bug like Sound on Touch and others not could be fixed /Sound on Touch works great on my M9Pro RK3188/RK30Board same as the RK3288 use,even the Kernel is still the same as in KK.

Because of this i am really pissed off i am not a shit Capitalist.For me the Price is much Money.

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 05-27-2016, 20:05.

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    gefattern , do you solved your problem?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi HTab

i always flash my Device new.But i dont give up and try it again!!!

nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

Working...
X