Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Firmware With New Features - OTA Next Week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware With New Features - OTA Next Week....

Ugoos has an announcement on their blog regarding the release and new features here and here.

Have to say Ugoos hasnt been a disappointment the gifts just keep coming
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

it's out

Comment

Hi to All,
        nice to hear,but is there a Version for UT3,too???or only UT3s & UM3???

looks very nice hope the Wifi will work good now and i have no Problems with that anymore!!! if
        there comes a UT3 Version.

Nice Day

gefattern
        Last edited by gefattern; 05-25-2016, 00:31.

Comment

Hi to All, new firmware now also available for UT3.
          Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
          Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
          Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Hi
            Thanks AvA,i hope that this Version is a big step in the right Way & it will solve my Wifi Problems.
            AvA what about Xposed Installer,will it work too???
            Nice that it is possible to use Icon Mode only!!!! I really like that.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I have problem with automatic OTA update. Sytem properly detect new update (3.0.6), but after clicking on Updating, it goes to DownLoading updates,… but no download (0%).
              Then try to update OTA with incremental udate.zip file which was manualy downloaded from Ugoos page and copy that file to root dir and then reboot. After reboot I was asking for install the update and system reboot. Then i ended in recovery. After reboot of recovery nothing was updated.
              So what is wrong?

Comment

Hi H-Tab
                i thing OTA only work from 3.0.4,not with older Version and the update.zip must be moved to internal SD,if this dont work try external,otherwise you have to flash the newest Firmware with PC,but dont forget to Backup your Userdata.I always use
                TitaniumBackup and copy the Android/data/obb Folder to my SDCard.
                What Device do you have???

Hope it helps

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
                  I have problem with automatic OTA update. Sytem properly detect new update (3.0.6), but after clicking on Updating, it goes to DownLoading updates,… but no download (0%).
                  Then try to update OTA with incremental udate.zip file which was manualy downloaded from Ugoos page and copy that file to root dir and then reboot. After reboot I was asking for install the update and system reboot. Then i ended in recovery. After reboot of recovery nothing was updated.
                  So what is wrong?
                  Sorry, we have problems with our servers. Now, all working fine.But later it can go down again. If ota not working, please try again later. I think tomorrow we solve problem with our servers.
                  Yes, OTA update to 3.0.6 available only from 3.0.4

Hi
                  Thanks AvA,i hope that this Version is a big step in the right Way & it will solve my Wifi Problems.
                  AvA what about Xposed Installer,will it work too???
                  Nice that it is possible to use Icon Mode only!!!! I really like that.

have a nice Day
                  no, XPosed not working. And sorry, i doesnt add German translation. Rockchip added changes to Wi-Fi stack, but i`m not sure what it is help you.
                  Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                    Hi H-Tab
                    i thing OTA only work from 3.0.4,not with older Version and the update.zip must be moved to internal SD,if this dont work try external,otherwise you have to flash the newest Firmware with PC,but dont forget to Backup your Userdata.I always use
                    TitaniumBackup and copy the Android/data/obb Folder to my SDCard.
                    What Device do you have???

Hope it helps

gefattern
                    None of all those options for update work. In recovery, update starts fine, but in the middle of update, it stops - update was not successfull. Currently i'm on 3.0.4. After a ew updates, system wont boot any more - hangs on boot logo forever, so i will loose all of my data now. What a pitty ...

Comment

Hi
                      try to boot to Recovery,press Powerbutton and Recovery at same Time leave PB and give Recoverybutton free after a few Seconds and it boots to Recovery,normally,then you can try wipe the cache & try booting again.

Hope it helps

​gefattern

Comment

None of all those options for update work. In recovery, update starts fine, but in the middle of update, it stops - update was not successfull. Currently i'm on 3.0.4. After a ew updates, system wont boot any more - hangs on boot logo forever, so i will loose all of my data now. What a pitty ...
                        Very strange. Which device you have? I can give to you unpacked firmware, you can flash new firmware without misc, in result you doesn lose your files
                        Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Dear, AVA, please tell me whether the control function is implemented prefix the TV remote control via HDMI cable (CEC-HDMI mode). It's very easy to control and one remote control and TV-top box. If this function is not implemented, then please tell me whether it will be implemented in the future. After all, the good old consoles MXQ and MINIX , this function works brilliantly. Please forgive me for my english

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                            Hi
                            try to boot to Recovery,press Powerbutton and Recovery at same Time leave PB and give Recoverybutton free after a few Seconds and it boots to Recovery,normally,then you can try wipe the cache & try booting again.

Hope it helps

​gefattern
                            Try this with recovery before, but nothing helped. Will do a clean instal of latest FW.
                            Thanks for helping.

Comment

Hi H Tab
                              splitt the hole FW with Androidtools in Parts and then flash all without misc like AvA wrote before.Maybe that could solve your Problem.
                              If you back a life always backup your Apps,do it like i wrote before,a half hour of work and all is like before and for Security TWRP Backup,
                              too!!!!
                              Please Report all Bugs you can find even bad or wrong Translations,so Ugoos Team can do their best.

Have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X