Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Firmware With New Features - OTA Next Week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your advices, but I've already done a clean instal and now everything is back again. Before ver. 3.0.4, I allways done TWRP recovery backup. This time I hope, everything went fine with first OTA, but I was wrong. Nevermind.
    For now I found one bug - in new GUI settings. When open one of the settings, that has many options to choose, you can't scroll between options, but you can only go up and down (one by one) to select hidden option. In one word, mouse click for scrolling is not working for new designed settings.

Comment

Hi HTab,AvA & all others,

until now the second try flashing 3.0.6 to my UT3 ended up in Bootloops,hope that i can get the FW booting.
      Please press thumbs.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        Hi HTab,AvA & all others,

until now the second try flashing 3.0.6 to my UT3 ended up in Bootloops,hope that i can get the FW booting.
        Please press thumbs.

nice Day

gefattern
        Clean install or OTA update? Clean flash works for me without any problem.

Comment

Hi HTab

i always flash my Device new.But i dont give up and try it again!!!

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

gefattern , do you solved your problem?

Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
            Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
            Sorry for my english XD

Comment

NO NO NO and 1more NO

Hi AvA and all other Users,
              first i must say that there must be something wrong with booting.The Device goes to Bootloop after i have flashed 3.0.6,until now 4 times/only ones the Device booted normally.
              Sorry that i must say that this Update is only made for Cosmetic & Useability,Sound on Touch still dont work/RKMusic did not exist/can not listen Music/so BassBoost Bug is still present/still Stutters with Wifi ON/OFF nothing/still bad German,maybe other Languages too,Translations and the new TVSettings is only an App i thought this is the only Systemsettings to use,but u can still use normal Settings if u use "more Settings" in TVsettings App.Wifi starts always new Searches,without modding build.prop string ro.wifi.channel= to 13 or 11 it dont stop.
              The System hicks and stocks like all LP Roms before.Ugoos Launcher has nearly nothing to change.I really like my Roms without Letters under the Icons,not possible with UL or L3.Even the blue LED doesn't work anymore since the earliest KK Updates.XPosed Installer does not work & the Security Patches are OLD.Google already released new ones look Wasser/Mo Roms.
              The only good things are the Gamepad Settings & the new Fileexplorer.BUT not useable when the Device stays in Bootloop after every Flash.

While i wrote this Thread/4 more Bootloops after flashing.Tried Batchtool 1.7/1.8 & AT 2.35 Restore & Upgrade.Nothing help.

So AvA why should i buy a UT4 if within 2 Years a Bug like Sound on Touch and others not could be fixed /Sound on Touch works great on my M9Pro RK3188/RK30Board same as the RK3288 use,even the Kernel is still the same as in KK.

Because of this i am really pissed off i am not a shit Capitalist.For me the Price is much Money.

gefattern
              Last edited by gefattern; 05-27-2016, 20:05.

Comment

Rusk ,
                Do you have patched resource for Tronsmart R28 so the remote control will work with this ROM?
                thanks!

Comment

Please delte
                  Last edited by Ben.Efrati; 05-28-2016, 08:51. Reason: duplicate posting

Comment

"Bugs" so far:
                    - Still have to reset the LAN connection every 24h to get continued access to network .. (from v 3.0.4)
                    - Audio out of sync in Kodi, Netflix and HBO (was OK in 3.0.4)

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmodude View Post
                      "Bugs" so far:
                      - Still have to reset the LAN connection every 24h to get continued access to network .. (from v 3.0.4)
                      - Audio out of sync in Kodi, Netflix and HBO (was OK in 3.0.4)
                      Are you using pass-through audio?
                      Please test if new Kodi(RKMC) audio works correctly and if there is also a 250ms delay.
                      Will have to flash new firmware, it is also compatible with UT3(S) devices.
                      Can flash Ugoos firmware back again when finished.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using pass-through audio?
                        Please test if new Kodi(RKMC) audio works correctly and if there is also a 250ms delay.
                        Will have to flash new firmware, it is also compatible with UT3(S) devices.
                        Can flash Ugoos firmware back again when finished.
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-v1-5-by-mo123
                        what part of the ROM needed to be flashed? (kernel, resource system)
                        what do you mean can flash ugoos firmware back when finished. (what part from your rom is needed)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben.Efrati View Post
                          what part of the ROM needed to be flashed? (kernel, resource system)
                          what do you mean can flash ugoos firmware back when finished. (what part from your rom is needed)
                          It is a single update.img firmware file.
                          You flash the whole firmware from the second tab from AndroidTool v2.35.
                          Ugoos firmware is also a single update.img file.
                          The whole firmware is required, just system.img or kernel.img will not help.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It is a single update.img firmware file.
                            You flash the whole firmware from the second tab from AndroidTool v2.35.
                            Ugoos firmware is also a single update.img file.
                            The whole firmware is required, just system.img or kernel.img will not help.
                            Does flashing update.img from second tab will remove the data from the device?

Comment

Hi Ben

Yes you will.If still possible backup your Files.Titanium Backup(set to backup on Sd) and Android/data/obb Folder to SDCard.Thats it.
                              After that you can take SD out and flash.

Hope it helps

gefattern

Comment

Hi

WONDER/WONDER/WONDER, after flashing and the first Bootloop a replug of the Powercord booted the Device.
                                Now i begin to translate the not translated Parts of this Rom and send it if ready to AvA.For me a good translated Rom is a must.
                                I know that many use Xposed but ? NOTHING / same with simple Bugs as "Sound on Touch" are not fixed within 2 Year.

Only KODI,RKMC & ... BUGS are subject here.But a correct working System without Bugs.WHY,WHY,WHY,if we can use KODI,
                                but not everyone is a Movie Collector or has fast WIFI Internet.

I want to use my BOX for Music,Surfing & Gaming not Kodi,Kodi,Kodi.

In Germany and my City,Kodi is a Market were you can buy cheap Plastic Crap & other Things/no Food.

Maybe it helps finding the Priority.How can Kodi work correct if i have Stutters in A & V with Wifi on / off nothing
                                and i somewhere here have read that there are Problems with some Wifi Channel Freqencies???

Have a nice Day

​gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X