Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Firmware With New Features - OTA Next Week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all ,

so the 3.0.10 Update is only Kodi is this right ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Further testing 3.0.10. Kodi 17.1 TrueHD and DTS MA both working well. 4K videos working better. Some clips green, most are OK. H.265 works well. I am pretty pleased with this update. HDMI masking allows Spectrum TV to launch. However, It sees screen capture utility and will not continue. I see no way of forcing this utility to end.
      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Cool i check the capture too. Just finishing other box in few. You try netflick??
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

hmmmm screen shot work for me but 1080p I adjust settings and try again few times working?? AUTO UPDATE WORKED turned it on updated and rebooted
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I do not see what program the screen shot camera uses in the list of running apps. I'd like to force its end and launch Spectrum TV to see if I can get around its silly messages.

Comment

Hi cjeman ,

It is only possible to deactivated the Button from the Navbar , more not ,

that must be done in Settings , but i think you know that .

Maybe the "Gallery" App has something to do with it , delete it maybe ???

helps , but then you can not look for P&V .So Backup & later restore .

good luck with your Problem .

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I guess I will have to experiment with forcing apps to end to see if I can be around this silly error.

Comment

Hi cjeman ,

What did Ugoos say to this Problem ???

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Its not gallery thats for sure so dont start deleting things.

Comment

Hi scooter ,

i am not the Dev. it was only a guess !!!??? , and he can test the differnt thinks he wanted to do .

Do you know what he has to do ??? I always restore my stock Gallery with SimpleGallery from PlayStore ,

and it works , even a later Restore of the stock Gallery worked .

Somewhere i read that some of this Watching Apps did not work because of a HDMI IN Port , maybe the

Spectrum App means this ???

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

It funny. I try to repoduce. Maybe i load same apks. But mine working. If only screen shot not big issue sure ugoos check. He post there too.

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with a screenshot app.
                          The cable company is deliberately making the app not work on tv boxes because of the fact that you need to hide HDMI output.
                          Even if you could stop the screenshot error messages, there would be even more protections to bypass after that.

cjemancjeman maybe you can send a logcat to Ugoos to investigate?
                          But the app probably also detects root, so not sure if that will help.

There are other cable apps that detect Samsung casting features even if they don't have any casting capabilities or apps because the error messages aren't accurate.

Comment

Mo123... I did post an entry on the Ugoos blog concerning this. I try to cover all bases when I see a problem. Funny, Spectrum TV on Roku has no issues. A few of us are waiting for Spectrum to fix this on Shield TV.

New Release allows HDMI output.
                            Last edited by cjeman; 07-28-2017, 18:41. Reason: Spectrum TV Release 5.10.1 Fixes this

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post
                              Mo123... I did post an entry on the Ugoos blog concerning this. I try to cover all bases when I see a problem. Funny, Spectrum TV on Roku has no issues. A few of us are waiting for Spectrum to fix this on Shield TV.
                              It's definitely the cable company that is blocking some features so it doesn't work on tv boxes.
                              Hope you get it sorted or an update arrives for Spectrum TV.
                              If Ugoos needs to investigates, they will need a logcat and dmesg to see exactly what is running and what is happening on your device with the app.

Comment

When will we get a update to solve the WiFi (range less then 2 Meters / 6 foot) and Bluetooth (range less then 30 cm / 1 foot) problems?

Or is the lack of WiFi and Bluetooth range a hardware problem?
                                If so, please confirm that so I and others can move on. If it's not a hardware problem please confirm to!

Now my ut3s 4gb is useless and above all a frustration to me. It's like being in a relationship with some one who can't make her mind up. I can be a happy end, a Goodbye with respect or a Goodbye without respect and with distaste. The last one is a certainty the rest requires plain dealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X