No reboot possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reboot possible

Today I want to OTA update my Ugoos 3s. Download was OK. Next step is reboot. My Ugoos did nor reboot. I try to start with the push button on site of the box but no reaction. Then I switch off/on power supply. It starts but does no update. If I try from menu to perform reboot the picture disappear forever. Only switch off/on power supply helps. Any ideas?

Hello. How you download ota package? it is should download automatic by Update apk. Or you download ota package manually from ugoos blog?
    Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
    Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
    Sorry for my english XD

Comment

I download the OTA package "automatic". It was checked automatic and reported result was OK. Unfortunately after that my Ugoos 3s did not reboot automatically. After attempt to reboot the picture on TV remains forever as there is no signal on HDMI port. I do not believe something is wrong with your OTA update package. It is a problem with my my Ugoos 3s. When I install a new *.img with Android tools the last stage is automatic reboot. As with OTA update it never took place. I must switch off and then on power supply then the device reboots and procedure continue as it should be. The same trick does not work with OTA update.

Comment

Working...
      X