Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New From 3.0.7 Forward - Unified Update Cycle For All Ugoos RK3288 Devices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New From 3.0.7 Forward - Unified Update Cycle For All Ugoos RK3288 Devices...

See the Ugoos blog for details.
    Change log v 3.0.7
    1. Fixed bug with blinking with 4k resolution on some TV`s
    2. Added support of RkGameControllerSettings
    3. Added Support of RKMC
    4. Kodi updated to Ugoos Kodi based on Kodi 16.1 with RKMC patches
    5. Added passthrough support for UT3+
    6. Added system autoframerate
    7. Added bug with Wi-Fi default available channels
    8. Fixed bootloop problem with some devices
    9. Improved USB processing
    10. Added ability to use usb ethernet adapters
    11. Now setting of OTG port saving after reboot
    12. Fixed bug with audioinput in some apps (Skype, wechat)
    13. UT3+: Added PIP control menu. Power menu -> PIP Settings
    14. UT3+: Fixed bug with 720p resolution.
    15. Improved GamepadSettings. Now you can easy share profiles. Profiles saving into /sdcard/GamepadSettings
    16. Added ability disabling wake up by motions (mouse, gamepads)
    17. Improved SystemUpdate app. Replaced email and calendar apps on apps from Google.
    18. Updated GAPPS, YouTube, Chrome
    19. Included Google Webview into the system
    20. Changed boot animation
    21. Fixed crash of keyboard into VPN Settings menu.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 07-13-2016, 05:42.

OTA to my UT3S did not upgrade Kodi 15.2. Downloaded UGOOS Kodi from UGOOS website and installed. Looks like the Kodi audio syncing issue is fixed. 4K support looks petty solid. New settings will take some playing with. I will be running tests and providing more feedback. My initial reactions are positive.
    Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Hello cjeman, Good to hear. I am curious if the options for Kodi versions was presented by the OTA, as shown below in an excerpt from their blog.

"....If you update your device via OTA, you can choose if you want to stay with previous version or start using a new one......
      "

Comment

I use this rom on Tronsmart R28 but wifi is always go on and off...

Comment

Its funny that these companies now pulling settings from ATV os to full stock now.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

dmesg log:
            this error every 5 seconds
            <4>[ 1677.323475] bcmsdh_sdmmc: Failed to Read word, Err: 0xfffffffb
            <4>[ 1677.323493] bcmsdh_reg_read: error reading addr 0xd020 size 4
            <3>[ 1678.102789] [mmc2] Data transmission error !!!! MINTSTS: [0x00002004]
            <3>[ 1678.102824] [mmc2] host was already tuning, Don't need to retry tune again ignore 0.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
              Hello cjeman, Good to hear. I am curious if the options for Kodi versions was presented by the OTA, as shown below in an excerpt from their blog.

"....If you update your device via OTA, you can choose if you want to stay with previous version or start using a new one......
              "
              Hello RISCy Dude.. Yeah, I was disappointed that the OTA did not give me the option of staying with 15.2 or upgrading to 16.1. Regardless, I am very happy with 3.0.7. Sideloading Kodi is a way of life with these RK chips.

The UGOOS fork is handling DTS-HD & Master. Audio sync issues are history too.. All in all, a good upgrade.

Comment

I updated using the Android tool, so I would not have seen the option. That is why I was curious.
                It will be good for others applying the OTA to know your findings.
                Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I prefer TWRP for upgrades. I have a Beelink i68g that has it as its main upgrade vehicle. Allows for a complete backup before installing a new ROM. Saved my butt a number of times.

Comment

Hi Ben Efrati

have you tried to flash the latest LP / Kernel & Resource from a R28 Rom to get Wifi & BT back to work ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I flashed mo123 kernel and wifi is work good now.
                      Last edited by Ben.Efrati; 07-15-2016, 11:27.

Comment

Hello

I am new to the forum and I own a Ugoos ut3. I recently upgraded to 3.0.7 and after that it seems the temperature hovers around 70-75 . I have a 4k tv. If I set the resolution to 4k it exceeds 80 and then just reboots. Is it possible to downgrade to version 2.X.X ?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion View Post
                          Hello

I am new to the forum and I own a Ugoos ut3. I recently upgraded to 3.0.7 and after that it seems the temperature hovers around 70-75 . I have a 4k tv. If I set the resolution to 4k it exceeds 80 and then just reboots. Is it possible to downgrade to version 2.X.X ?
                          Does your ut3 have a fan?
                          Then you can enable the fan settings in Ugoos Settings.
                          A normal temperature is about 60-65 for 4K videos.

Comment

Hmmm... OTA-Update worked without any issues, Box rebootet correctly and quicker as before... but one important thing to say:
                            5Ghz Wifi has been deactivated with this update. I canĀ“t find the network anymore. It worked before the update...

Any ideas to fix this issue?

Comment

Do DRM apps works with this ROM?

Comment

Working...
                              X