Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New From 3.0.7 Forward - Unified Update Cycle For All Ugoos RK3288 Devices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 other way than OTA?
    I was trying many times from auto update, but after reboot system hangs on TWRP. It says ther is no internal. storrage or internal storrage error - something like this.I was trying with intalling downloaded zip file from TWRP, but same error happens. I dont want to do a clean instal, l so is there a possibilty to update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 without loosing all installed files. Maybe some procedure from PC with RK tools software?

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
      Is it possible to update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 other way than OTA?
      I was trying many times from auto update, but after reboot system hangs on TWRP. It says ther is no internal. storrage or internal storrage error - something like this.I was trying with intalling downloaded zip file from TWRP, but same error happens. I dont want to do a clean instal, l so is there a possibilty to update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 without loosing all installed files. Maybe some procedure from PC with RK tools software?
      You can unpack the firmware with RKTools's last tab.
      Then flash boot, kernel, resource, system, recovery, bootloader but not misc.img or uboot or the other images not available from the first tab of the flash tool.
      Load the parameter file but don't enable the checkbox so the different images are flashed to the correct location.

If it is the first time you do it, there is a high chance you will loose your data if not done correctly.
      But you can experiment and learn so next time you know how to do it.
      You might be able to backup your apps with titanium backup and there are also tools on freaktab under ROM mods to help to make a complete backup of your firmware.

Comment

Thanks for this short guide. I will try this metod and hope, not to loose all my aps and setting.

Comment

Working...
        X