No announcement yet.

Upgrading firmware, ut3s boots to recovery and androidtool "no devices found"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading firmware, ut3s boots to recovery and androidtool "no devices found"

I have got a problem with upgrading the firmware to android only, ( Later I will boot Linux from sd).
    I have read the the PDF from de ugoos site and watched a YouTube video.
    Downloaded the latest firmware ut3s_3.0.7 from the ugoos site, installed the drivers on my laptop, I did buy a A to A USB cable, connected it to my laptop (w10) and the otg USB port from the ugoos ut3s 4/32, started the ut3s with the reset button pushed in. The ut3s starts in android recovery mode (I can see this on my tv) and opened Androidtool. My laptop doesn't connect (No Devices Found in androidtool v2.3). What could be wrong or what do I have to do?

Thx in advance!

Hi ,

not starting,first start Androidtool,load the firmware,than start press reset button,plug in USB to Pc,after that directly the Power cable.If you see and hear it is connected stop pressing, flash and wait after

finishing about 5min before you unplug it and close all Tools.

But the Drivers must be installed first do you have installed them ????

ask if you need more help and report

gefattern

Comment

Thanks, It works!

Did it what you explained above.
      Turn the ut3s totally off in android. First start androidtool, load the firmware, plug the usb cable and then press the reset button keeping it pressed and power the box. Got a ping on the PC and found 1 device in androidtool. Flashed the box.

The difference, first start androidtools and load the firmware in androidtool, connect USB and THEN push the reset button and power the box.

To turn on WiFi after flashing I had to disconnect the LAN cable.

Thanks gefattern! You are my hero!

Comment

Working...
      X