Announcement

Collapse

Geekbuying 7th Anniversary with great Promotion!

Around the world, you can find a lot of online stores. But in short, one of the most loved by users is Geekbuying.
Not only because it has an impressive number of products that are in all categories, but also because it presents us with
great promotions. Freaktab and Geekbuying have been grown together so let us celebrate it!

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/adv...sary-is-coming
See more
See less

Xposed on ugoos ut3s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xposed on ugoos ut3s?

Just tried to install Xposed on my ut3s. After that I got a boot freeze on the ugoos logo (not so smart). I had to reflash my ugoos (not a problem, after the help of geflattern).
    But is there a way to use xposed? Work around would also be ok. Would like to use Xprivacy and then I need a working Xposed.

Thx in advance,
    HD

Hello humptydumpty, I have not tried this yet, but someone at XDA has this to say.

Hope it helps.

BTW, What Xposed did you try?

Good luck.
    Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

Hi Risky & HumptyDumpty

I am interrested in the XDA Version of Xposed made by User dsa8310 ,can it please be uploaded here.I have no XDA Account.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hello Getfattern and Humptydumpty, I should have dug a bit deeper before posting. I've had an XDA account for a while, but posted very little, so total noob there. When I click the link I get redirected to an XDA bulletin that suggests I can't edit or post in that section 'cause I'm a noob. Seeing as how I was not attempting to edit or post, the message seems irrelevant. The target in the redirected link says "/Trash". So I think the target of the original link has been removed or deleted. Speculation of course.

Hopefully someone with more XDA cred could give it a go.
        Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

I tried this one. Could not upload it it's to big. (2.84mb)
          Could not find the version from dsa8310. But if I find it I will upload it (if some one can explain to me how to upload 3mb).
          [OFFICIAL] Xposed for Lollipop/Marshmallow [Android 5.0/5.1/6.0, v87, 2016/11/24] Xposed General

Comment

Hi humtydumty

you can use "workupload.com" and post a link.

For Riscy

What about a PM to dsa8310 on XDA.Maybe he is a Member here ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Got it?!
              Read first this post:

Comment

This is the link to the file server:

http://huifei.fs-fileserver.de/content/

Comment

Hi humptydumpty ,

thanks for sharing , did u try it does it work now on 5.1 RK3288 ???

and how must it be installed ??? Recovery or APK Install ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Can someone post a working TWRP for RK3288 LP tv box then I can try?
                    I tried flashify but can't work, TWRP recovery I flashed must be the incorrect one and not compatible.

Comment

Sorry I didn't try it. After hours of reading on xda trying to find it I didn't had the time to try it. I'm even not 100% sure it's the right xposed. Did send a pm to a member who did get it working asking for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        Can someone post a working TWRP for RK3288 LP tv box then I can try?
                        I tried flashify but can't work, TWRP recovery I flashed must be the incorrect one and not compatible.
                        Try this one:
                        https://mega.nz/#!QNckAJZR!t5ufyp50K...609oOmutfpkNc8

Comment

Hi to all ,

please report if it works.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Xposed for RK3288 Devices Xposed General

Comment

Hello guys, Humptydumpty, I see you are trying to prime the pump at XDA, hope it works.

Over at CrewRKtablets, Oma has a 3288 tablet ROM(A6) that lists xposed among its change list.

Also has an xposed "starter pack", but I don't know if it would be helpful.

I have not had a chance to look in to it further, and I need my UT3+ at the moment so don't want to use it to experiment on just now.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X