Xposed on ugoos ut3s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xposed on ugoos ut3s?

Just tried to install Xposed on my ut3s. After that I got a boot freeze on the ugoos logo (not so smart). I had to reflash my ugoos (not a problem, after the help of geflattern).
    But is there a way to use xposed? Work around would also be ok. Would like to use Xprivacy and then I need a working Xposed.

Thx in advance,
    HD

Hello humptydumpty, I have not tried this yet, but someone at XDA has this to say.

Hope it helps.

BTW, What Xposed did you try?

Good luck.

Comment

Hi Risky & HumptyDumpty

I am interrested in the XDA Version of Xposed made by User dsa8310 ,can it please be uploaded here.I have no XDA Account.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hello Getfattern and Humptydumpty, I should have dug a bit deeper before posting. I've had an XDA account for a while, but posted very little, so total noob there. When I click the link I get redirected to an XDA bulletin that suggests I can't edit or post in that section 'cause I'm a noob. Seeing as how I was not attempting to edit or post, the message seems irrelevant. The target in the redirected link says "/Trash". So I think the target of the original link has been removed or deleted. Speculation of course.

Hopefully someone with more XDA cred could give it a go.

Comment

I tried this one. Could not upload it it's to big. (2.84mb)
          Could not find the version from dsa8310. But if I find it I will upload it (if some one can explain to me how to upload 3mb).
          [OFFICIAL] Xposed for Lollipop/Marshmallow [Android 5.0/5.1/6.0, v87, 2016/11/24] Xposed General

Comment

Hi humtydumty

you can use "workupload.com" and post a link.

For Riscy

What about a PM to dsa8310 on XDA.Maybe he is a Member here ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Got it?!
              Read first this post:

Comment

This is the link to the file server:

Comment

Hi humptydumpty ,

thanks for sharing , did u try it does it work now on 5.1 RK3288 ???

and how must it be installed ??? Recovery or APK Install ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Can someone post a working TWRP for RK3288 LP tv box then I can try?
                    I tried flashify but can't work, TWRP recovery I flashed must be the incorrect one and not compatible.

Comment

Sorry I didn't try it. After hours of reading on xda trying to find it I didn't had the time to try it. I'm even not 100% sure it's the right xposed. Did send a pm to a member who did get it working asking for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        Can someone post a working TWRP for RK3288 LP tv box then I can try?
                        I tried flashify but can't work, TWRP recovery I flashed must be the incorrect one and not compatible.
                        Try this one:
                        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hi to all ,

please report if it works.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Xposed for RK3288 Devices Xposed General

Comment

Hello guys, Humptydumpty, I see you are trying to prime the pump at XDA, hope it works.

Over at CrewRKtablets, Oma has a 3288 tablet ROM(A6) that lists xposed among its change list.

Also has an xposed "starter pack", but I don't know if it would be helpful.

I have not had a chance to look in to it further, and I need my UT3+ at the moment so don't want to use it to experiment on just now.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X