Xposed on ugoos ut3s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Xposed working on UT3 Lollipop
    I'm still trying to see if I can get a different TWRP working and do it easier, had to use CWM recovery and install it from the internal sd-card since no other drives were picked up by TWRP/CWM.
    Since Abdul is not present on freaktab anymore a fully working Lollipop TWRP is not available, the crewtablet ones have some problems.
    Xposed is based on v86, someone needs to make one based on v87 compatible with Rockchip devices, I think it will be more stable.

Comment

Did you reach out to him ?

I'm still around just with very few free time. And the one I have I usually dedicated to something i have and can test.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        Did you reach out to him ?

I'm still around just with very few free time. And the one I have I usually dedicated to something i have and can test.

Tapatalked
        Hi
        It was some users in the past that told me you moved on to other things.
        I didn't think to even make sure.

I'm trying to get a TRWP Recovery for RK3288 Lollipop running.
        The ones from Crewtablets 1920x1080 is booting but no partitions apart from internal sd is picked up so far.

Comment

Interesting, never messed with Xposed here, but of interest to me to, UT3S here, if y'all keep us posted, would be willing to tinker. Not a TWRP guy so much, but always hear about Xposed, so please keep us posted.
          R68II 2G/32Gig
          UT3S 4Gig/32Gig w/fan
          MXIII TV Box
          Google Nexus 7 FLO (wifi)
          Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8"

Comment

Hello matafact, Xposed is pretty cool for customizing Android and its behavior. I'd love to have it on the UT3(S,+).
            IR remote functions can be enhanced, for instance, long-press to open an app. It is a useful thing to have on a box for sure. Here is a screenshot showing a few navbar and status bar tweaks.
            This screenshot is from an AML box.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              I have Xposed working on UT3 Lollipop
              I'm still trying to see if I can get a different TWRP working and do it easier, had to use CWM recovery and install it from the internal sd-card since no other drives were picked up by TWRP/CWM.
              Since Abdul is not present on freaktab anymore a fully working Lollipop TWRP is not available, the crewtablet ones have some problems.
              Xposed is based on v86, someone needs to make one based on v87 compatible with Rockchip devices, I think it will be more stable.

I hope you are able to make this work. So is V87 only good for AML and others, not RK?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

I hope you are able to make this work. So is V87 only good for AML and others, not RK?
                V87 will give a bootloop as it's missing a Rockchip patch that is needed for the rest of the firmware to boot.
                V87 should work on RK MM firmware but not Lollipop, so this modified v86 needs to be used.
                It looks too complicated so would probably not be able to build a v87 myself.

Comment

Hmm, so, no go YET with Lollipop, but almost seems like mo123 is hinting with KitKat it would be possible or am I just reading between the lines to much, lol. Did flash up to Lollipop, but, well, never scared to experiment. So if I wiped and reflashed Kitkat, it could work? Know RisCy never scurred to test things, ,lol. More fun comment, but... :-).
                  R68II 2G/32Gig
                  UT3S 4Gig/32Gig w/fan
                  MXIII TV Box
                  Google Nexus 7 FLO (wifi)
                  Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8"

Comment

Hi Mo ,

nice to hear , did you use the Version of dsa8310 from XDA or what have you done ???

Hope Ugoos will add "Xposed" possibility in their Roms.Many use it.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi
                      It was some users in the past that told me you moved on to other things.
                      I didn't think to even make sure.

I'm trying to get a TRWP Recovery for RK3288 Lollipop running.
                      The ones from Crewtablets 1920x1080 is booting but no partitions apart from internal sd is picked up so far.
                      Hey! mo123; Do u have TRWP Recovery for RK3288 Lollipop? Please share it , I bricked my devices twice trying to install twrp v2.8.7.0 RK32 SDCARD.img and other nothing... right now I'm using Ugoos UT3 stock Rom V 3.1.0 ..Thanks
                      -Chromecast with Google TV
                      - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post

Hey! mo123; Do u have TRWP Recovery for RK3288 Lollipop? Please share it , I bricked my devices twice trying to install twrp v2.8.7.0 RK32 SDCARD.img and other nothing... right now I'm using Ugoos UT3 stock Rom V 3.1.0 ..Thanks
                        I think I used CWM to install Xposed and it was working, but got some force close messages first time after boot but it went away.
                        It was over 6 months ago and I haven't used CWM or TRWP Recovery since then, so have to search for it again.

Comment

Working...
                        X