• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah, chrome os for ugoos ut3

chrome os for ugoos ut3

[image]http://i.hizliresim.com/br2y8j.jpg[/image

link

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Yes, Ugoos stays with their devices, but those additions would be exceptional for sure.

Thanks for the post and welcome to Freaktab.

Comment

Hi to all ,

i really hope that this will fix my Wifi Stutter Problem and Wifi Turn On/Off Problem with all LP Roms of Ugoos

Greetings

gefattern
      Last edited by gefattern; 03-15-2017, 18:42.

Comment

Like the comments re Android 7 on 3288 would be a first and skip from lollipop to it missing Marshmellow.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Maybe Flint OS instead of ChomeOS will be used?
          Even Phoenix OS will be nice even if it is different than LightBiz OS.
          Now I'm going to confuse people even more.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Well would that chromeOs possibly have 3d acceleration?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              Well Flint OS might be possible. I saw video of it running on firefly 3 days ago

Comment

One month later....???

Comment

And never believe until seen lol.... China marketing lol
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

They are waiting to release it until their 3399 box is released, that is my guess. The delay in the release of their 3399 is causing the delay, another of my guesses.

Comment

Hi to all ,

I dont hope so , because we have RK3288/3368 Boxes and need RK3288/3368 Firmware ,

so Ugoos can better release it before . There RK3399 Devices do until now not even exist .

How long shall we wait ??? till 2019 ??? then we can use 7 & ChromeOS and all others

already have Android 10 & FutureOS .

hope we not really have to wait till 2019 !!!!

nice Day

Greetings

gefattern

Comment

Dont be greedy now they promice for before july/August so not much longer now.

You just get nice update to 3.7 the ota 3.10 so going good so far

Comment

Hi Scooter and all others

they doing nothing here anymore , since a big while of Time , not even answer !!! ,

and there latest Update is for my UT3 not perfect , i have Stutters and Hicks while

using and in Audio & Video too . Wifi off nothing . Strange .

Between 2/weeks & 4/month is a big difference if you still on KK because of this Bugs .

I wait since 9/14 for a usable Update with good german Translations , i spend several

hours of work and they dont even used my Translations , i did this for all German Users

not only for me .

SCOOTER how could you know that they will release it later / July/August , are you in

contact with someone of Ugoos who knows that ??? , and

why they say within 2 weeks if they have other Plans that is stupid or not , so they pity themself .

I hope they release a good working and translated Rom soon ???!!!

to all a nice Day

Greetings

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                            Hi Scooter and all others

they doing nothing here anymore , since a big while of Time , not even answer !!! ,

and there latest Update is for my UT3 not perfect , i have Stutters and Hicks while

using and in Audio & Video too . Wifi off nothing . Strange .

Between 2/weeks & 4/month is a big difference if you still on KK because of this Bugs .

I wait since 9/14 for a usable Update with good german Translations , i spend several

hours of work and they dont even used my Translations , i did this for all German Users

not only for me .

SCOOTER how could you know that they will release it later / July/August , are you in

contact with someone of Ugoos who knows that ??? , and

why they say within 2 weeks if they have other Plans that is stupid or not , so they pity themself .

I hope they release a good working and translated Rom soon ???!!!

to all a nice Day

Greetings

gefattern
                            Hi Gafattern

Its been tested and working for others. Yes you are alone re the wifi issue your having. I know you had issues with fan before maybe check connections ect. Test other video programs and ses if its not just kodi.

Lots of things can affect wifi connections. If you dont get the skips drops in other video programs then maybe software issue.

They released ver 3.7 then within days released 3.10 yet you keep posting no one fixing your issue with wifi but no one else has this issue. So its either a hardware issue in your box. Or a connection issue your wifi set up.

Re Translations - Its not standard that any company take a unknown independents word that translations are wrong. (They have been tricked before into posting dumb ones) They rely on google ect. But post a screen shot of the wrong wording so we can ask ugoos to look into it further.

Lastly re Release dates. No china company ever meets them and when released have lots of bugs. (Thankfully Our FreakTab Great Devs resolve most) Ugoos unlike alot of others take the time needed to get it at least as good as they can before releasing public. The comment would be the same of you asked one of our devs. Its ready when its ready.... Until then we all just have to wait. But we get to play with the new released software from last week until then.

Best Regards

Comment

Hi Scooter and the rest of Freaktabers ,

thanks for answer , i think they used different parts in the beginning , my Box is from 2014/8/7 one of the first , pre-ordered .

The Translations i made for AvA and Serega from Ugoos , 99% was always right because i made Screenshots with txt.File and

send them to Ugoos .

Google can never translate a language as a human can , because of this nearly every Rom has errors with Translations and in

German it is a lot . Mo uses my Translations too , he knows that it is correct and much better than stupid (no sense Translations)

from Google , example look PlayStore some Translations in to German are horrible u cant even find a sense in it .

Let us all hope they will release it earlier .

In China the Company is King NOT the Customer , so when you next Time order something dont be worry if it will be shipped out

6month later . If you say something you have to do it , otherwise dont say it . I can not say "I release within ...." and then nothing ,

thats lying behavior , are they a solid Company or not ??? My meaning . Ps : 3.0.10 is only Kodi update or not ???

nice Day to all

gefattern
                              (Scooter i hope the next time you can write my Name correct)

Comment

Working...
                              X