No announcement yet.

Hurrah, chrome os for ugoos ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gefattern its typical of China company. Blog person different then dev team so things get crossed. It will be ready when its ready. One /two weeks months up to them. If you have given to AvA and Serega we ask but again that thier call glad moe use yours. (one nothing do other but Moe123 have good contact with then too so not a big deal.... Post after post about same issues is not......

I ask Serega to comment re the translations. But firmware release I not ask because its ready when its ready. Not Liers not anything like you state they just take more time so that less issues and not crazy posting re issues with it. That PROPER COMPANY BEHAVIOR.

PS I copied your name this time so you not get yourself all upset over minor spelling issue this time.

Good Day to you Sir. Or Mame? Not knowing

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

It is always better to know then "think" your parts different pop open the box take clear photo of wifi chip we can tell very quicly that way. Use phone on zoom to get best photo with writing showing. That best way.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi again ,

it is AP6335 as always.

Even if it is typical , it is not correct and Customer friendly , i am from Europe , it is normal here to become a answer on a question.

Now i have enough i already restored my KK and fine . I already made Pictures and Videos and not once !!!???

nice Day

gefattern ( if this sounds like a Mame(whatever it is).......... . Do u know that "Scooter" is a Trash Music Maker from the 90ˋ.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Calm down, you ugoos fighters.

Hopefully Ugoos will bring some light in your discussion.

JD

Comment

Hi JDfence ,

i am not angry or something i only wanted to say the truth , maybe in

August or September a Ugoos Admin will find the Time to answer our

questions from January .

Greetings from Germany

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

gefattern

Wifi is the Same as others and mine. No issues wifi or video studders with firmware so maybe this help you.

player-support/rk3288-devices/ugoos-3288-devices/22991-ut3-um3-wifi-problem

Check network as well.

GOOD LUCK TO YA.

Done.

Comment

Gfattern, I would not assume there are several batches under the same name here, but lets wait for an answer from Ugoos.
                I don*t think, we have to wait for month. Their firmware support is for sure good.

Greetings from germany too.
                JD

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                  Hi JDfence ,

i am not angry or something i only wanted to say the truth , maybe in

August or September a Ugoos Admin will find the Time to answer our

questions from January .

Greetings from Germany

nice Day

gefattern
                  Ugoos are already testing their own Marshmallow for UT4.
                  But because of quality control and lots of testing, they will release it at their own time since if there is a bug it will effect all their customers.
                  According to past firmware updates they take about 1-2 months to release a final firmware update.
                  3 years after a product is sold to still provide firmware updates you can't get from most manufacturers like that.
                  Other RK3368 manufacturers all abandoned their devices long ago and have no plans even for Marshmallow.

Comment

Hi to all ,

i am not the only one , several Users wait for there Updates . Of course it is nice and good they still provide

the older Boxes , but that is not all .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                    X