How to open a Ugoos ut3s? (4gb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to open a Ugoos ut3s? (4gb)

How do I open a ut3s? I can't find any screws. And I know that you can take the red top off, but how do I do that without damage? A fingernail will fit but a bankcard doesn't.

Looked on YouTube, did find one with the top off but not how they did it.

Hello humptydumpty

To open your UT3S you use a Credit Card or a spatula and go with it on the Sides of the Red Top.
    Then you can pop it off.

Neomode

Comment

Hi humptydumpty ,

hope you will get it now , after our two hints .

good luck

gefattern
      Last edited by gefattern; 07-30-2017, 01:57.

Comment

Tip: If you gently squeeze the box at the rear corners, it will help create a small gap between case bottom and lid(top) with which to insert the aforementioned tools.

Comment

I've had all kinds of problems with opening some boxes, but I found that a guitar pick does a good job for getting in between the little tight crevices.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I didnt make one comment not one... But man I thought of a few too....
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi humptydumpty ,

did you get it open ???

maybe this Picture helps :

Bei Abload.de kostenlos Bilder hosten und in Foren, ebay oder anderen Auktionsplattformen usw. nutzen. Die Benutzeroberfläche ermöglicht einfaches bearbeiten deiner Bilder!

Bei Abload.de kostenlos Bilder hosten und in Foren, ebay oder anderen Auktionsplattformen usw. nutzen. Die Benutzeroberfläche ermöglicht einfaches bearbeiten deiner Bilder!

not the best Q. of the Pics but you can see how you can do it .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                I didnt make one comment not one... But man I thought of a few too....
                You did well to resist
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Got it open. With mobile phone tools. But still damaged (dent it a bit) the plastic on the edge.
                  Pressing on the edges helped, 0,68 USD of phone tools helped a lot, guitar pick also as a credit card was to thick.

Now I could see the antenna soldering (perfect, smooth and shiny) and measure the ohm (also perfect, 0 ohm on cable and soldering and no short circuit between mantle and antenna).

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi humptydumpty ,

nice to hear you get it open , if all is good with Antenna , i really can not

understand why your Wifi is so slow .

Did you ever tried one of Mo123 latest RK3288 Roms ??? It can be used

for UT3s too it is a UT3 + Fan , do you have the 2/16 or 4/32 ??? , dont

know if 4/32 works too , asking would help .

have a nice Day

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                    X