• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Hi gefattern.
    Try to create micro sd card with linux, start box from microsd, and in linux try to format nand. This is instruction(in russian):
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=51542622

Several peoples unbrick their box by this instruction
    Hi ,

you too ??? , i can not understand russian and big Gs translation are most really stupid ,

my Box gives no output to Screen , it bricked while using , since then this state , shall

Linux really start ???

hope i can get i to work because i am no Linux Freak , and what Linux shall i use ???

but i dont need Linux on Pc ??? i only have Ubuntu Roms 12.4 / .10 .... 64bit and not

really can handle them .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks
    Only 3 pin locations on this PCB so not 100% sure

Yes, I had a read of that post hope it works

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    Hi ,

maybe there is another Way to unbrick my Box , User DigitalRiver posted me a 4PDA Link with

"Unbrick over SD with Linux" in my UT3 bricked/ IDB bricked ??? Thread , maybe it works for

other RK Boxes as well , but it is "russian" , hope this will help , first have to ask DR for more

Info , press thumbs ,

greetings / gefattern

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    i think , you are right my has this too /GND/TXD/RND/5V

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    i think , you are right my has this too /GND/TXD/RND/5V

• trebor
    replied
    Is this the location for Uart closet i could see
    (layout please)may have a look see if possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uart.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	722836
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• digitalriver
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi again ,
    greetings / gefattern
    Hi gefattern.
    Try to create micro sd card with linux, start box from microsd, and in linux try to format nand. This is instruction(in russian):
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=51542622

Several peoples unbrick their box by this instruction

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi again ,

still the same , even with the new 7.1.2 , did not tried all different Flashtools but i think this will make no

difference . I already wanted to upload the Logs of all my last tries , here they are : Logs.zip

Hope Victor from Ugoos or someone else can give me the right Solution to restore , i found Info over the

different "boot" options , so there must be a Way to restore with UART or with LINUX , but i do not really

know how . Still full of hope to restore .

greetings / gefattern
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gefattern; 04-28-2018, 18:12.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi to all ,

did not help and the Hint to short Pin 5&6 directly on the Nand ended up in the same results ,

maybe i need the first Firmware of the Box , have to contact Ugoos .

What about UART to USB , will this help , maybe to fix or load a new

bootloader ??? hope i will get it , UT3 is still a good Box , press thumbs , later i upload the Log

files i made with all my tries .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi ,

after a long time of doing nothing , few days ago i found on the PCB one small

golden plate , above in small letters "Reset" , did not tried it until now , i only hope

that it will help to restore , report , after i have tested ,

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can try EraseFlash before flashing.
    When flashing between KK & LP firmwares without EraseFlash it can also corrupt the IDB.
    Try with AndroidTool v2.35 perhaps instead of v2.39

You can post the RK3368 problems in that ROM thread.

Hi Mo123 ,

did you see my last Post , can you confirm that a IDB has a Offset from 0-4

and not like my Box from 0-3 , do i need a "uboot.img" to solve this ???

Maybe i need a USB to UART to solve it ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Mo123 ,

here are two Pictures of the wrong IDB Sectors :

look the last Sector is 3 not like the "Offset" says 4 . I think the last

Sector is bricked , i think that is the reason why it ends in "fails" .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can try to enter MasKROM again by shorting the pins and connecting then, not just connecting to a PC.
    Also use a direct USB port, no USB hubs or laptop USB ports, back PC USB ports only.
    Disable Power saving mode in Control Panel, Device Manager for the USB Port.
    Try AndroidTool v2.3.5, maybe uninstall all RockUSB, DriverInstaller v4.5 etc drivers from your PC and try a second USB Port so it installs the drivers from a clean system.
    Also try one of the other 2 flashing tools if AndroidTool doesn't work like FactoryTool v1.43e or Rockchip Batchtool v1.8
    Don't have Antivirus or any other software running in the background that can cause it to fail.
    Make sure there is no micro-sd card in the micro-sd card slot otherwise flashing will fail.
    Hi Mo123 ,

thanks for your Input , i already tried most of your Tips , my PC is offline , no AV

installed . Please can you look on your RK3288 Box how many Sectors are given

out if you press in AT2.35 under "AdvancedFunction" "read IDB" .

My Tool always gave it out like above discribed , only from 0-3 , but i think it must

be from 0-4 , so total 5 blocks , not 4 blocks , as on my Box .

But until now i dont give up , go on with testing later .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi to all ,

still no better results , always / prepare IDB Fails / Download Boot fails / and similar Errors ,

the Box only reacts in MRM , until now i only could get it into "LoaderMode" twice , that was

yesterday , but after that no more until now . Here are the IDB Logs and export results :

[ATTACH]n703955[/ATTACH]

I even tried this Tip from Renixo :

but had no luck , the Box does not show on Tv , no input , maybe only a SD Boot works ???
    You can try to enter MasKROM again by shorting the pins and connecting then, not just connecting to a PC.
    Also use a direct USB port, no USB hubs or laptop USB ports, back PC USB ports only.
    Disable Power saving mode in Control Panel, Device Manager for the USB Port.
    Try AndroidTool v2.3.5, maybe uninstall all RockUSB, DriverInstaller v4.5 etc drivers from your PC and try a second USB Port so it installs the drivers from a clean system.
    Also try one of the other 2 flashing tools if AndroidTool doesn't work like FactoryTool v1.43e or Rockchip Batchtool v1.8
    Don't have Antivirus or any other software running in the background that can cause it to fail.
    Make sure there is no micro-sd card in the micro-sd card slot otherwise flashing will fail.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi to all ,

still no better results , always / prepare IDB Fails / Download Boot fails / and similar Errors ,

the Box only reacts in MRM , until now i only could get it into "LoaderMode" twice , that was

yesterday , but after that no more until now . Here are the IDB Logs and export results :

4.zip

I even tried this Tip from Renixo :

but had no luck , the Box does not show on Tv , no input , maybe only a SD Boot works ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X