• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can try EraseFlash before flashing.
    When flashing between KK & LP firmwares without EraseFlash it can also corrupt the IDB.
    Try with AndroidTool v2.35 perhaps instead of v2.39

You can post the RK3368 problems in that ROM thread.
    Hi to all ,

i tried all this but if i flash it always ended up in "wait for Loader fail" or "IDB" Errors ,

i really must know how many Sectors a not bricked RK3288 Box has , my Box only

shows from 0-3 not as in the first Line shown the must from 0-4 , maybe this is the

reason why it not works ??? The IDB test gives out 49.bin files , but somes

only a IDBLock.bin , now the Memory is back and availible with test , before it often

shows 0MB . Next time i load logs up .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Mo123 ,

i know the "eraseFlash" Problem , but i even tried this without luck , the Tool even gave

Info over correct IDB state , but the Rom wont flash , since last i did not try anymore ,

first i had to test my new TV , a 55inch Grundig GFB8825 , Equipment runs well ,

maybe in a few hours i go on with testing and report the results , but important to

know for me is how many Sectors gives your RK3288 Box out , if you press the

"readIDB" Button in "LoaderMode" , from 0 to 3 or from 0 to 4 ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Mo123 ,

In MRM it always ended up in "download boot fail" (your 1.7KK) and with 1.1... LP it ends in "prepare IDB fails" ,

yesterday "LoaderMode" still was possible , today until now , not once , only MRM .

Sometimes the Test under "AF" in AT2.39 work in MRM and shows 0MB under Flash size , but yesterday in "LM"

it shows the correct 121....MB size , really strange, is it possible that one Sector of the IDB is bricked , like above

discribed ???

nice Day / greetings / gefattern

Ps : any chance for a new Update for RK3368 , still have some small Probs , discribe them later in 3368 .

You can try EraseFlash before flashing.
    When flashing between KK & LP firmwares without EraseFlash it can also corrupt the IDB.
    Try with AndroidTool v2.35 perhaps instead of v2.39

You can post the RK3368 problems in that ROM thread.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

You can try the MaskROM mode.
    Just short the EMMC pins and it will boot to flash mode bypassing corrupt IDB/bootloader and you can flash again.
    http://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in-...device-bricked
    Hi Mo123 ,

In MRM it always ended up in "download boot fail" (your 1.7KK) and with 1.1... LP it ends in "prepare IDB fails" ,

yesterday "LoaderMode" still was possible , today until now , not once , only MRM .

Sometimes the Test under "AF" in AT2.39 work in MRM and shows 0MB under Flash size , but yesterday in "LM"

it shows the correct 121....MB size , really strange, is it possible that one Sector of the IDB is bricked , like above

discribed ???

nice Day / greetings / gefattern

Ps : any chance for a new Update for RK3368 , still have some small Probs , discribe them later in 3368 .

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied

Just short the EMMC pins and it will boot to flash mode bypassing corrupt IDB/bootloader and you can flash again.
    http://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in-...device-bricked
    Hi Mo123 ,

i know the MRM Method , but it always ended up in "Download boot failed / prepare IDB fails" and other IDB Errors .

If i try to flash your 1.7KK it says "prepare IDB fails" . Please important to know is , how many Sectors has the IDB ???

4 or 5 , because the Tool only shows to Sector 3 , i really think there is something wrong .

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi to all ,

from onre to the other Day my UT3 bricked , i want to start the Box , but it only made a black

Screen , in AT2.39 under "AdvancedFunctions" the IDB read says , IDB Offset : 0 1 2 3 4 , but

the output ends after Sector 3 .

If i want to flash the 2.2.0 always : IDB fails / wait for Loader fails , same with other Roms ,

is there any chance to restore , maybe JTAG , writing the IDB Info back ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    started a topic UT3 bricked / IDB bricked ???

UT3 bricked / IDB bricked ???

Hi to all ,

from one to the other Day my UT3 bricked , i want to start the Box , but it only made a black

Screen , in AT2.39 under "AdvancedFunctions" the IDB read says , IDB Offset : 0 1 2 3 4 , but

the output ends after Sector 3 .

If i want to flash the 2.2.0 always : IDB fails / wait for Loader fails , same with other Roms ,

is there any chance to restore , maybe JTAG , writing the IDB Info back ???

greetings / gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 04-29-2018, 05:29.
Working...
X