Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi ,

once more , i found that "rkvcl Tool" but it is a "PanBaidu" Account , can not download , sh......

greetings / gefattern
    Are you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Are you have a link?
      Hi to both ,

i am not sure if it really helps , like the Statement of the Dev. it only is for RK3128 , but in

Theory it could maybe be updated by another Dev. ??? , but this shows that there must be

a Way .

If you still both want to try : m.panuso.com/77785388.html , that is the Link u need for it ,

sorry but i can not copy & paste on my UT4 , so i must write down .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!3ocTQK4Z!ojORKDCzNciYRiaoqBtrmXZuSYPRFJGxuMRRocl M4So

Comment

Hi ,

did you managed to load it , thanks , to both for your efforts to help .

If i want to try the SD Way with "Wasser" is this another Way then

creating a SDCard with Win32Disk... or the used RK Disk Tool ???

Really dont know what i can do to restore , if this PCBs are so called

"unbrickable" , even the TWRP Way dont work , like suggested by a

User called "Remixio" or similar , no Output on Screen , no fix , sh.... .

Maybe i have to go further to a new RK3399 Box ???

​​​​​​​I still have to test the "Loaders" u uploaded .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

"....sorry but i can not copy & paste on my UT4..."

Hello, I am curious about this.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
              "....sorry but i can not copy & paste on my UT4..."

Hello, I am curious about this.
              Hi ,

Chrome wont let me "copy&paste" on Webpages , but i am not the only one ,

i know somewhere here in a Thread a User had similar Problems .

Maybe i only have to clean Chrome or install Rom new , not sure why it not

work ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I don't have much experience on Chrome, but the issue sounded vaguely familiar. It seems I recall a box that would not paste in to an empty field, but if you entered a letter/number in to the field, it could be highlighted and pasted over. I don't recall what box or Android version it was. I was just curious. :-)

Comment

• gefattern
                  gefattern commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi ,

i only can copy&paste inside the "www" Field , i want to flash it once new and see what happens ???

but maybe it has to do with my fully debloated Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

• scooter2014
                  scooter2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So seems you un bricked or run from sd?

• RISCy Dude
                  RISCy Dude commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uncortunately, I have not yet been successful in unbricking my original UT3. Though iit will boot/run Ugoos Ubuntu from SD card.
                  Sux! But better than nothing, I suppose. :-)

Hmmmm just curious if last firmware flashed was linux as I had a bitch time after putting it on rkm. I had to use gparted in linux and re format in that once seen.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                  RISCy Dude commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you are asking me, A5 was on it when I lost mine. But I can't rule out that something I did may have lead to the problem.....it's a long story. LOL

Hi ,

until now i have not tried anymore , Linux did not work for me , the "copy&paste"

Problem we talked about , is on my UT4 , with Chrome ,

but i report if i get any result , positiv as negativ .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi once more ,

here are some zipped Pictures of the "bad Block state" with Rockchip

Developer Tool 1.7 & "IDB output" with Android Tools ,

Leider konnte Ihre hochgeladene Datei nicht gefunden werden. Laden Sie die Datei neu hoch.

maybe someone knows something , i even was able to deleting all

Blocks with RK DeTool , later i try the Linux way again ,

press thumbs

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

here are some News about restore , in this PDF you can find Infos that the IDB can be loaded for boot

from a external Device , if i understand the Pictures inside the PDF right :

https://www.file-upload.net/download...75/RK.zip.html

RK Developer Tool is uploaded too , inside File .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi to all ,

with help of Mo123 and HDDRAWCopy Tool & .imgc File of a UM3/307 Rom ,

my good old UT3 booted since a long long Time for the first Time again , i am

really happy with that , hopefully it is now possible to flash and restore it , but

that i do not know until now , press thumbs ,

I am not sure but i think this Tool shall work with .img Files too , maybe i can try

the latest 7.1.2 for UT3 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                        Hi to all ,

with help of Mo123 and HDDRAWCopy Tool & .imgc File of a UM3/307 Rom ,

my good old UT3 booted since a long long Time for the first Time again , i am

really happy with that , hopefully it is now possible to flash and restore it , but

that i do not know until now , press thumbs ,

I am not sure but i think this Tool shall work with .img Files too , maybe i can try

the latest 7.1.2 for UT3 ,

greetings / gefattern
                        If someone can make an imgc file from Ugoos Linux single boot perhaps, we can try to run it from a micro-sd card and erase emmc perhaps to revive it.
                        Or I can try from a working device to make a backup, but someone must give instructions how to make a backup imgc file with HDDRawCopy.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

If someone can make an imgc file from Ugoos Linux single boot perhaps, we can try to run it from a micro-sd card and erase emmc perhaps to revive it.
                          Or I can try from a working device to make a backup, but someone must give instructions how to make a backup imgc file with HDDRawCopy.
                          Hi Mo123 ,

today i gone try to do it with a .img File , without c , if you load a .img to HDD the Tool shows (RAW) in the Image

Name , hope it works , press thumbs ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi ,

have to report it does not boot , only Blackscreen , waited long enough , but i was able to reach

the "Teamwin" Bootscreen , till i tried to boot to Recovery , we need for sure someone that makes

Backup with HDDRawCopy of existing bricked Boxes from here , maybe Ugoos can help us with

that , what do you think ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                            X