Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW: RK3368 TV Box] CSA90 Android 5.1 Lollipop

CSA90
    The New RK3368 TV box is one of the first Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Boxes on the market is now on presale at Geekbuying.com

There's 2 models a 1GB/8GB & a 2GB 16GB model

CSA90 RK3368 TV Box Specifications:

Operating System: Android 5.1 LOLLIPOP,Octa core, 64-bit CPU
    Language: English...Multi-Language support
    Chipset: RK3368 Cortex-A53 Octa core•64-bit CPU
    GPU: "High performance GPU,support OpenGL ES3.1,OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 9.3 4K*2K H.264/H.265 real-time Video playback
    HDMI2.0,4K*2K@60fps display "
    SDRAM: 2GB or 1GB DDR3
    Nand Flash: 16GB Nand Flash or 8GB
    Storage Extension: Support MicroSD(TF) ,Up to 32GB
    Network•WIFI: AP6335: WiFi 11ac 2.4G,5G/BT4.0/FMCWiFi 1T1R 433Mbps Support LAN 100M/1000M Base-T or or Realtek 8723 2.4G WiFi, Support LAN 100M Base
    Bluetooth: BT4.0
    Power Supply: DC 5V/2A

You can take a closer look Here for the 1GB/8GB

& Here for the 2GB/16GB
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Thanks for the info/links. This has the PowerVR GPU? A departure for Rockchip. Be interesting to see how this union of Rockchip and PowerVR performs. I'm interested.

Comment

4k at 60fps sounds good. How is the GPU performance for 3D vs the AW80 though?

Comment

Any review?

Comment

I think that this SOC was designed for the Chinese market from what I have read.

Although octacore, it's only the A15, rather than the faster A17 in the RK3288.

They also use the slower Nand rather than emmc.

And what is it with the composite outputs on a 2015 device?

I've no doubt that the octacore marketing will atrract some but it's most certainly not a successor to the RK3288 and at a rather high presale price of $109 and in a very crowded market, I can't see too many being sold overseas.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
            I think that this SOC was designed for the Chinese market from what I have read.

Although octacore, it's only the A15, rather than the faster A17 in the RK3288.

They also use the slower Nand rather than emmc.

And what is it with the composite outputs on a 2015 device?

I've no doubt that the octacore marketing will atrract some but it's most certainly not a successor to the RK3288 and at a rather high presale price of $109 and in a very crowded market, I can't see too many being sold overseas.
            I think the RK3368 should be the cortex a53 octa core. In the rockchip roadmap, it is not powerful as RK3288, the RK3288 has the powerful GPU in rockchip. but it is the first 64bit SOC in rockchip, with the android 5.1, the total permance should still be amazing, and it has the 4k @60fps.

but without emmc in this device is a pain.

as far as i know,it's still too early to release the rk3368 device to sell, the rockchip just update a new sdk like week. and lots of factory has to change their firmware again. you should wait at least at the end of this month to see some real working rk3368 device.

Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Seems okay, for the price its selling it should be interesting to see how this compares to Razers forge tv. Ive never heard of this company or if they support their devices after release either so will probably have to see if i can get someone to send me for free or wait it out for a next gen minix box.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post

I think the RK3368 should be the cortex a53 octa core. In the rockchip roadmap, it is not powerful as RK3288, the RK3288 has the powerful GPU in rockchip. but it is the first 64bit SOC in rockchip, with the android 5.1, the total permance should still be amazing, and it has the 4k @60fps.

but without emmc in this device is a pain.

as far as i know,it's still too early to release the rk3368 device to sell, the rockchip just update a new sdk like week. and lots of factory has to change their firmware again. you should wait at least at the end of this month to see some real working rk3368 device.

Eric

So could there be scope in a change to emmc in the mean time.

If, as you say, it's too early to release RK3368, would it not be useful for prospective purchasers to see such a note on the sales site, so that they don't either believe that it is actually available or be disappointed in something that won't live up to potential expectation?
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

A lot of model based on RK3368 coming..... R68, MK68....

Comment

Hi all, just I bought a Rikomagic mk68 RK3368 chipset , there is a forum section to test alternatives to the manufacturer's ROM to rikomagic compatible? Thanks to all.

Comment

Having got one of these today I haven't had much of a play round but I am disappointed in the kodi hardware support, from reading up I guess that will come soon enough. I previously had a S82b but one thing I can say is they are fas compared to previous hardware ive owned!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X