Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emish X800 TV Box with Android 5.1.1 powered by Rockchip RK3368

Hello,

i need information about this device..... Emish X800 powered by Rockchip RK3368
    tips, trick, custom firmware, etc.

in my device the kernel is: #19 SMP PREEMPT 11 settembre 2015,

i see in the internet another of #29 of 15 ottobre 2015.

can i update this???
    how?

ciao da oscaruccio....

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by oscaruccio; 11-22-2015, 20:02.

Looks like the remote from the csa90 that I have currently running i68 wasser, you will lose your ir remote if you do flash with another rom but everything is cool oncec you get the hang of flashing. There are plenty of how to's on here that will walk you through the process.

Comment

Hello, I almost bricked my Emish X800 with a bad firmware. I tried all ? most ? of this section the only one make him started an is geekbox, but I don't have wifi and Ethernet... so useless
      Does anybody cna or help me to get the original firmaware or a cooked one which works? or how to make one?
      Rds,

Comment

Originally posted by gsold View Post
        Hello, I almost bricked my Emish X800 with a bad firmware. I tried all ? most ? of this section the only one make him started an is geekbox, but I don't have wifi and Ethernet... so useless
        Does anybody cna or help me to get the original firmaware or a cooked one which works? or how to make one?
        Rds,
        Bump I am desperate for the emish x800 firmware I have the link to Baidu cloud to download it,but Baidu cloud isn't sending the activation code via text message to my phone,I am in the uk
        What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

We understand this texting everyone will not make it come faster. I am busy right now and others may see post as well. Have some patience. 😁
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oscaruccio View Post
            Hello,

i need information about this device..... Emish X800 powered by Rockchip RK3368
            tips, trick, custom firmware, etc.

in my device the kernel is: #19 SMP PREEMPT 11 settembre 2015,

i see in the internet another of #29 of 15 ottobre 2015.

can i update this???
            how?

ciao da oscaruccio....
            FOLLOW MY GUIDE
            What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
            X