Cloudnetgo CRS18S 16 GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudnetgo CRS18S 16 GB

does anyone out there know if there is a custom FW for this box or if one of the wasser FW's will work on this init. I have just purchased one. So far on initial testing the box seems to perform pretty well but as always people in this community seem to know how to make these boxes run better

I have the same unit but it runs very sluggish. Apps freeze often.
    BT keyboard keeps disconnecting.
    Have to forget the pairing and re-pair to make it work again.
    So many bugs.
    Don't think there will ever be firmware update from the manufacturer.
    Hoping that a firmware from devs on this forum will improve performance

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry for the late response but I've been out of the country for a few weeks . I did do the November 11 FW update on this box and it sorted out a lot of problems . I have not tried a bluetooth keyboard with this device so I cannot say if it has fixed the issue
      Cloudnet usually released routine FW updates for there units .

here is a link for the FW . it may help
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Fantastic. I never expected cloudnet will provide FW updates as is the case with many chinese manufacturers.
        Thanks for sharing the link. I will flash it up and hopefully my issues will be resolved.

Comment

I've noticed that cloudnet is ok for Fw updates. Q. But none of these Chinese manufacturers are extremely good. I'm in transit and just checked the forum and saw your post. I should be on my side of the Atlantic in several hours. Report back and let me know how it went for you.

Comment

I also have this box is 6330, and 6335, hope to have the master transplant zidoo firmware, the original firmware suck!!!!!!

Comment

hello, someone has the firmware with android 6, please, the link of the chinagadgets page no longer exists

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X