Emish X800, boot only with geekbox firmware ? no wifi, no Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emish X800, boot only with geekbox firmware ? no wifi, no Internet

Hello, I almost bricked my Emish X800 with a bad firmware. I tried all ? most ? of this section the only one which makes it started an is geekbox, but I don't have wifi and Ethernet... so useless
    Does anybody cna or help me to get the original firmware or a cooked one which works? or how to make one?

I was looking to get a "pure" android version, not a TV one... this is how I damageg my material (by removing software and adds). My goal was to get a MinecraftPeServeur to play with my child.

Rds,

Never buy a no-name tv box.
    Now you sit with a broken device which no one can help with.

Comment

You might try this firmware no guarantee. What tool are you using to flash? You will want to use Recovery or Restore when flashing.

Comment

Today it's my day !!! First of all tks so much, by the way 15 minuts ago (without checking this forum) I found on an Italian forum a link to a "new" firmware for X800 Emish and... it works ;-)
        And this is what I wanted, a not cooked one, without customisations... I'm an happy guy.
        I link this fimware for the interrested one?
        If someone with an Emish X800 like to try, please backup your original one, and post it here?

To answer you Will2, I try several one, the one I "prefere" is FactoryTool v1.39, and I tried both Update and Restore. Tks for your support.

Here is the file.

Gael.

Comment

Will2 and all, to give you more update, the Emish x800 looks the same than the EnyEA05, especially when we open the boxe, even the same remote. But the Eny EA05 firmware doesn't work...
          Rds,

Gael.

Comment

Looking at the spec, it uses a AP6335 chip for connectivity. I suggest you find a firmware that supports this chip.

Comment

Originally posted by gsold View Post
              Today it's my day !!! First of all tks so much, by the way 15 minuts ago (without checking this forum) I found on an Italian forum a link to a "new" firmware for X800 Emish and... it works ;-)
              And this is what I wanted, a not cooked one, without customisations... I'm an happy guy.
              I link this fimware for the interrested one?
              If someone with an Emish X800 like to try, please backup your original one, and post it here?

To answer you Will2, I try several one, the one I "prefere" is FactoryTool v1.39, and I tried both Update and Restore. Tks for your support.

Here is the file.

Gael.
              Link is broken. My emish x800 is hardbriked. Would somebody please upload firmware? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Do you know the used WiFi / network chips ? AP6335 ?
                Geekbox kernel has included them.

Pls make "adb shell dmesg" to get more information.

Maybe we can build a kernel for your Box.

Cheers

Comment

plz firmware emish x800

Comment

Originally posted by aziz batlix View Post
                    plz firmware emish x800
                    No one is going to make firmware for Emish X800, not even the manufacturer.

Comment

If it boots on geekbox firmware then possible to get running. Give followmsi what he needs maybe hes able to port. He got same working on mk68.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Can someone re-upload that dropbox link please nobody can use it or download it,scoured the entire net data on the emish x800 and no luck refinding that rom or a working alternative link,but if you or anyone else can access baidu cloud for me please follow this official link to get the emish x800 firmware and reupload it,as it's impossible to register in the uk as far as i can tell use a 3 pay and go number,the link to the official emish x800 rom is this : http://www.emish.com.cn/exw_view.asp?id=344 you need baidu cloud i can't aquire it,have qq not baidu.
                        What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

I leave the last official firmware of the X800:

Comment

Working...
                          X