Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v2 UPDATED - Latest Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo v1.0.38 (Working Hardware Clock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2 UPDATED - Latest Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo v1.0.38 (Working Hardware Clock)

Enjoy the fully working Firmware based on Latest Zidoo 1.0.38 for CSA91 or Equivalent

CSA91 - Krypton V1 Firmware DOWNLOAD
    Full Featured fully functional Rom.
    Latest Kernel
    Optimized Ram.
    Latest Security Patched.
    All Applications Updated.
    Pre-Rooted.
    Pre-Activated.
    Work for any R68/R8 Devices with:
    Realtek RTL8723BS - WLAN 802.11bgn, Bluetooth 4.0LE, FM combo module.
    Realtek RTL8211E - 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T LAN Compatible Devices.
    1G/8G Also Compatible.
    Hardware Clock Working.

CSA91 - Krypton V2 Firmware DOWNLOAD
    Minor Bugs Fixed.
    Optimize Zidoo Launcher to Speedup.
    Supersu Binaries Updated to Latest.
    Zidoo Updater Removed.

Flash with Android Tools 2.35 DOWNLOAD

Further Optimization Tip:
    Zidoo Firmware by DEFAULT "Windows animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration Scale are set to 1x
    which is kind of slow. For best experience set them all to 0.5x From Developer Option you will feel the difference.

For Latest Updates Please Follow POST:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ock#post584916

- KrYPton
    Last edited by krypton; 11-15-2017, 08:12.
    -RK3368 CSA91/R8/R68 V2, V4
    Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

For Latest Updates Please Follow The POST:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ock#post584916
    Last edited by krypton; 11-15-2017, 08:13.
    Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Comment

Ok trying 😁 Thanks for build.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Very snappy ui... I loaded on mk68 so wifi network bluetooth not work. But system run very quick responsive. Rooted. Root needs to be updated after first load. Like the launcher from zidoo some nice programs. Suggest remove update program for ota as confuse people. But well done i try on same device soon as i get it back tomorrow. Reboot and reboot into recovery all work. Looks like nice option for this device for people to have good playback and few new programs for video 😁😁
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Krypton

Do you support further Updates for this Device,I think i will buy on,but only,if FW is supported.My max Resulution is 1080p/60fps,so why a 4k Box.
          Are there Stutters in Audio & Video ??? what about Gaming ??? Performance same as other RK3368 Boxes ??

please answer.

have a nice Day

Comment

Originally posted by milchmann72 View Post
            Hi Krypton

Do you support further Updates for this Device,I think i will buy on,but only,if FW is supported.My max Resulution is 1080p/60fps,so why a 4k Box.
            Are there Stutters in Audio & Video ??? what about Gaming ??? Performance same as other RK3368 Boxes ??

please answer.

have a nice Day

I'll support the device as long as i have it in my possession. I was working on the upgrade 1.0.39 but read negative comments on the upgrade so i postpone it. If any one tested 1.0.39 and give the feed back I'll happy to fix/incorporate in current firmware or I will wait until next stable release. You can have benefit if you have 4k media but 1080p is fine. I haven't seen any stuttering in audio and video its pretty smooth on my device. Must have decent internet connection to enjoy streaming. Performance of rk3368 pretty good as compare to its price look for min 2 GB (ram). I have not tested many games on the device but heard that the device do pretty good job. All depends upon the the firmware you are using and how much support you get for the device. If you can modify/fix or make customized firmware for your needs get any box with good specs or go for a device with a good support.

I never rely on stock firmware I always customize them for my needs. I am also compiling a lightest firmware for my device without Gapps/services and other junks stock firmware have them cleaned to optimize max ram i can utilize for the device. I release it soon.

Regards

Comment

Hi Krypton

Sorry i decided to buy a UT4,it was a nice Offer.Good luck with your future Roms.

have a nice Day

​milchmann72

Comment

Originally posted by milchmann72 View Post
                Hi Krypton

Sorry i decided to buy a UT4,it was a nice Offer.Good luck with your future Roms.

have a nice Day

​milchmann72

Good Choice ... Best of Luck !!

Comment

doesn't work on csa91, before flash put the logo ZIDOO Cooked by Krypton and the CSA91 Turn Off

Comment

Not work on CSA91 , only put Zidoo on the Screen but not Turn On

Comment

hello I'm pretty new here

I wanted to thank you for the great firmware that you did
                      I installed the software on my T051 - WORKS DELICIOUS !! but it does not work wi-fi and bluetooth
                      I have a question: my T051 - is AP6330- if you are able to help so that my equipment will work with the AP6330, can someone help with the forum users

thanks for what you did so far, greetings from Polish

Comment

Working...
                      X