Audio Is Strange Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Is Strange Please Help

I have a Emish X800 rk3368 TV box,I have been able to play videos and YouTube perfectly,yet if example I put on a game the audio stammers kind of like it's a digital woodpecker,making this annoying inaudible loud stuttering noise like it's struggling to play due to lack of power,yet it plays the graphics just fine??? I have heard of audio issues on rockchip units yet never seen it my self,please can someone help me please.Otherwise I have a half useable system.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

No name RK3368 tv boxes do have that sound problem with games and those manufacturers will never fix it.
    The problem was fixed months ago in Nagrace & Ugoos RK3368 tv boxes so it is not a Rockchip problem but rather an Emish one.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      No name RK3368 tv boxes do have that sound problem with games and those manufacturers will never fix it.
      The problem was fixed months ago in Nagrace & Ugoos RK3368 tv boxes so it is not a Rockchip problem but rather an Emish one.
      I won't buy without researching aain after this,I just completed a thread on her here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-polished-soc I did some serious upgrades in regards to namely shimming the ram/soc chip and also buffed the soc I suppose you could call it lapping with a multitool using a mop cloth,any way there's some results from antutu there,no idea if they are good as have never antutu tested prior to this test,but I can say it purrs like a kitten compared to before all this,and temps seem lower touching the case,boot times and folder surfing and general functionality is vastly improved for certain
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
      X