• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUPA i68 identification for stock or custom rom

Greetings freaktabs
    I have Been browser of this forum for while
    And I recently bought a android box from amazon
    Great buy I thought...untill a two or three weeks later i turned it off and went out
    And when I came home I turned it on and and was stuck
    On google TV screen I contacted the seller and they
    Was not helpful I ask for firmware and I got a link from them and it was error 404 I did ask them too upload it
    On another host they said too big (600mb).
    Any way a long story short does anybody know of this box or know what firmware would work on it.
    The spec's RUPA i68 Android 5.1 TV Box 2G 8G RK3368 Octa Core AP3360 Smart WiFi 1000M BT 4.0
    Also link to a site with bit more info http://buystreamingmediaplayer.blogs...id-51.html?m=1

If anybody knows or has any advice on where or do
    Have firmware please share with me I would highly
    Appreciate all info I could not find nothing and I looked all over the web and I can not find no firmware
    in which I found very odd
    Also if screen shots of board are needed I can post too!
    Last edited by seandereb; 03-05-2017, 00:59.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

if you are new to these "android devices" like me ! i suggest try and stay clear from small company's who never show support...
      i found solution too this box and how to get it to boot, i found i had a corrupted cache partition and was stuck in continuous bootloop...
      and so for your RUPA I68 2gb ram 8gb memory 1gb wifi rk3368 chip set and VR G6110
      just go here http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-264-1-1.html download and install using Android Tools 2.35..
      on a good note i tryed to send it back and in the end i did get this box for free because the seller on amazon had no more
      left and for some odd reason wanted nothing to do with it and gave me full refund...how ever though i did
      buy another box (whilst i was still trying to fix my i68) and i read and seen it is very popular among the kodi community "T95K Pro"...
      marvelous lol...any who i had few sleepless nights messing around...it was fun..
      for anybody new too this android stuff...i say keep googling keep trying and you will find the answer's...as i did.
      anyways...its been fun learning even bricked it at 1 point then learrnt how to short the nand chip i thought that was clever too !
      time to chill and lastly thanks freaktabs for all your valuable information !

Comment

Working...
      X