Rk3368 pcb identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rk3368 pcb identification

Wanted to know what nexbox n8g was a clone of if poss sorry image is just over 2mb so on my drive soz https://drive.google.com/folderview?...bB9dMFFm78fH3M the board says
    m8_pro_v2_0

i have the same device nexbox n8. please help me in getting its firmware and how to flash the new firmware ?

Comment

Comes up as an n8g ? I'll let you know how I go with the dual OS and coolios is as I get them loaded on

Comment

I'll upload logs n files when I'm done, but confirmed booting of geekbox's lollipop/biz os just checking out drivers etc

Comment

I can confirm no WiFi and BT but working ethernet so going to rebuild quick

I can confirm the multi window (windows style ) is lovely and just waiting to see about playstore

Comment

Originally posted by Billy141 View Post
            I can confirm no WiFi and BT but working ethernet so going to rebuild quick

I can confirm the multi window (windows style ) is lovely and just waiting to see about playstore
            Hi ,

what about the Hi8 RK3368 Box , looks sililar ??? , maybe this Rom works .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I'd assume it will boot but then it would be a case of flashing your WiFi/BT or if ya lucky enough it would be 100% first boot take a while as usual and the original one I used had no boot animation so was scary upload to follow

Comment

Yes, its N8G. the stock firmware is not updating the google play services and it seems like using a very old and difficult os. I will wait to hear from u. thnx

Comment

Can u upload the drivers from your box for me pls I'll find which folder I need and let ya know

Comment

junaid.perfect Sorry this is my first ever project and I don't wanna brake mine or anyone elses haha and then same with the h8 gefattern

Comment

I can confirm booting of followmsi marshmellow bizOs to and lollipop ver although usb stopped after flashing relevant kernal and resources but works well with hdmi CEC not tried more info to follow and once I can compile a working one will up sorry for lack of haste

Comment

Working...
                      X