Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R68 --RK3368 Cortex-A53 Octa-Core 4K HDMI2.0 H265 1000M-Ethernet 802.11AC-WIFI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink R68 --RK3368 Cortex-A53 Octa-Core 4K HDMI2.0 H265 1000M-Ethernet 802.11AC-WIFI

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Android L
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

HDMI2.0

Comment

Awesome, thanks Oman
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks Oman, when will it be avail ?

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
            Great news Oman! If you need some beta-testers please let me know.

Re - a'Bherraidh

Comment

2160P@60Hz RGB444?

Comment

Great news Oman! If you need some beta-testers please let me know.

Re - EnderA

Comment

Looks nice
                  Everything is possible if we work together!
                  ApkFreak

Comment

How interesting. I see the Firefly lollipop sources have rk3368 comments within and so hopefully we can play too?

When will the hardware be available?

I didn't manage to get the RK1000 working in the last lollipop source release (on the RK3288) but I'll have another try with this release.
                    Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

After all the piss poor support and promices from RK re the 3288 do they really think the market will eat up another shit product from them????? Rockchip has serious support issues with gpu and vpu for Linux and not to mention lollipop that was to be released for 3288 in October of 2014???? Is this company off its rocker thinking everyone will just keep buying into this crap? don't get me wrong beelink,ricomagic,ugoos all try and resolve the issues but the main and on going issue is support from the chip manufacture. I for one will not buy any more of this crap. Rockchip need to really sit and review the path here or perish like other manufactures as there are better options out now. I am impressed at amilogic seems they see a opening and are trying to provide everything for their chipsets ROCK CHIP NEEDS A KICK IN THE ASS HOPEFULLY NVIDIA TAKES A COMANDING LEAD AND MAKES THEM TAKE NOTE.
                      Last edited by Finless; 07-23-2015, 19:13. Reason: Removing the Minix name in this since they do not make a 3288 device
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I found Firefly has a board also run Android5.1,it is dual system.Another system is ubuntu15.04
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Fire prime uses an RK3128 which is a derivative of the older RK3188 SoC with all the external circuitry for HDMI, USB and Audio integrated on die
                          Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                          Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                          Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                          Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                          CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                          Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                          RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Scooter2014, I pretty much feel the same way about Rockchip devices, but this SoC sounds pretty good. I will not be an early adopter because of Rockchip failures.
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post

Any idea on price and release date? Will def be reviewing one of these RK3368 boxes and yours is the first from a reputable manufacture ive seen so far. Kinda off topic too but are you guys already working behind the scenese on your cherry trail follow ups for the P1 and P2?

Comment

Working...
                              X