!!Great news!! --> Beelink free samples(20pcs +) coming again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!Great news!! --> Beelink free samples(20pcs +) coming again

Our R68(Based on RK3368 ) is on the way to mass production, and we want some guys to help us.

So who could get the free samples:

1. Be good at producing review videos ,show me your previous links(Youtube or ?);

2. Be good at writing review articles or teardown ,show me your previous links. It's better you have your own website;

3. Developers who'd like to cook ROM for us,like wasser. I'll provide SDK and support;

4. Guys who helps other people kindly in Freaktab.

If you're interest in this, Pls send me email --> [email protected]

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

That is great news Oman. Best of luck to all those who decide to participate.

Comment

Great news, was waiting for this !

Comment

Indeed, good luck to those that do get the chance.

Remembering back to last June when the R89 was given away to many for evaluation and feedback.

Rather too many seemed to take the box and not give any feedback, which was a shame.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yup.

I am looking to publish in XDA(same handle in XDA forums since 2005) as there will be a decent few reviews here for sure. Despite freaktab being awesome when it comes to standalones, XDA has a a ton more viewership and I think the concept of standalones are just heating up and far too many don't even know about these and even if they know, they don't understand the full potential.

Do reviewers also tear down the devices for internal pics?

Comment

I will be getting one for sure weather its a test one from beelink or if I buy one,

I will 2nd what bluesmanuk said lets just hope they go to the right people this time (people who like helping each other & want to help make it a near perfect tv box)

loonix First off Welcome to Freaktab ..A lot of freaktab reviews do contain internal photos it seems to be the norm now + it helps us keep track on the PCB changes.
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Good deal. Thanks blinkone

Comment

oman - Email sent!

Comment

Something that we can do is create a wiki/sticky up top to gather review/contributions from those who do them from the samples or purchases (like the OpenWRT guys do). I mean it won't make sense to have everyone open up the devices to say "RK3368 inside". Few glorious pictures from a couple of them would do the trick.

The experience of using and navigating through, putting stress tests etc will be different and that's where having everything in a wiki will come in very handy.

Comment

I am interested, Count me in

Comment

I wouldn't mind taking a look at one of these please oman as I do not own a 3368 chipset and would like to know what the Kodi benchmarks would be like with it. It seems like it should play everything.
                      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

I hope i will get one r68

Comment

Thanks for all your concern .

If you are chosen,I'll let you know.

Stay tuned!
                          Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

You should send one(and kernel source) to linuxium so that he ports linux to this box:

Comment

It's really Great news Oman!
                              In spite of all known Rockchip's problems I like them and have wide range of boxes based on their 3066, 3188, 3288 chips.
                              I'd be glad to get this new one and share my positive experience here at freactab and huge Russian speaking community at 4PDA.ru too, where I'm one of the old memeber
                              CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
                              CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                              K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Working...
                              X