!!Great news!! --> Beelink free samples(20pcs +) coming again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Yes that does look more like the genuine article.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
      Think its pretty safe to assume at this point that there will be no free samples =/

I think that they will be good to their word.

Beelink are essentially late to the table because of their unfortunate production issues, which seemed out of their control and with a potentially better quality product with a metal case, AC WiFi, external antenna and protective circuit design they have opportunity to try to showcase it's potential superior quality.

The only concern from a sales perspective going by the question asked on the vendor website would be the lack of Gigabit lan.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I think that they will be good to their word.

Beelink are essentially late to the table because of their unfortunate production issues, which seemed out of their control and with a potentially better quality product with a metal case, AC WiFi, external antenna and protective circuit design they have opportunity to try to showcase it's potential superior quality.

The only concern from a sales perspective going by the question asked on the vendor website would be the lack of Gigabit lan.

Yan Liu hasnt been on Skype in weeks, oman is not present in this thread either. I also saw a video posted from Yan Lius account marketing this box under a diff 'GTX' name or something like that so it seems that their have been changes to their plans. Would be nice if one of them could drop in and say a word or two on it.

Comment

Wonder if Beelink forgot about the free boxes?
          No communication anywhere.

Comment

I mailed Yan Liu a couple of times but received no reply.

They may just be busy getting them off the production line and as they now appear to be on sale it will be interesting to see what purchasers make of it.

Comment

Working...
            X