beelink i68 system was damaged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beelink i68 system was damaged

Today just opened up my box, a system update was available, download started and after few secs i see a popup message "system was damaged, wireless update is disabled". Just clear cache of system update, rebbot the box and update still cannot be done. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thank you

Originally posted by khairop View Post
    Today just opened up my box, a system update was available, download started and after few secs i see a popup message "system was damaged, wireless update is disabled". Just clear cache of system update, rebbot the box and update still cannot be done. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thank you
    I have same problem, I think it's because root.

Comment

Same here, i think they are kidding us, i get really angry. First they send it out rooted, and then break it by themself?!?!

Comment

Unroot the box with supersu full unroot option ...problem still persists .....still dont get it ...the box came rooted, firmware update is damaged ....really strange

Comment

Many seem to be having a similar problem.

See post 677 here for more info

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I don't have any "system update app"

Is it possible to get the APK file for it?

Comment

I have an Andoer i68, a Beelink i68 clone, with installed 205L firmware.
              ​Last week an update was available so I tried to download it but I received the message"siystem damaged blablabla".
              Maybe because I before installed supersu app and it changed the install-recovery.sh, as wrote here:

Then I downloaded and copied in the box another install-recovery.sh, taken from here:

www.mediafire.com/view/8lrak3wr6jevfld/install-recovery.sh

but it doesn't work, same system damaged message.

I tried to manually update the firmware to 206L but when I reset the tv box and I connect it to pc, the Factory tool 1.39 doesn't work, it doesn't open the usbport, maybe a drivers problem, I replaced the drivers but same problem.

I don't know what to do now, If someone has the install-recovery.sh for 205L I'd replace it or any suggestion for manual update?

Thankyou.

Comment

I've same problem! How can I solve?
                Thank you advice

Comment

Originally posted by Farpa View Post
                  I have an Andoer i68, a Beelink i68 clone, with installed 205L firmware.
                  ​Last week an update was available so I tried to download it but I received the message"siystem damaged blablabla".
                  Maybe because I before installed supersu app and it changed the install-recovery.sh, as wrote here:

Then I downloaded and copied in the box another install-recovery.sh, taken from here:

www.mediafire.com/view/8lrak3wr6jevfld/install-recovery.sh

but it doesn't work, same system damaged message.

I tried to manually update the firmware to 206L but when I reset the tv box and I connect it to pc, the Factory tool 1.39 doesn't work, it doesn't open the usbport, maybe a drivers problem, I replaced the drivers but same problem.

I don't know what to do now, If someone has the install-recovery.sh for 205L I'd replace it or any suggestion for manual update?

Thankyou.
                  I had the same issue as you but thanks to your links I was able to fix mine. This is what worked for me.

Grab the tool that you've linked and the 206L firmware from another link.
                  Unpacked the tool and install the included driver. This was done under Windows 7. The driver install will give you an error saying incorrectly installed, ignore it.
                  Start the firmware tool and select the correct firmware, click on "restore" button.
                  Everything should be disconnected from your i68 box.
                  Connect the usb to micro-usb cable (USB to computer and micro usb to OTG on i68)
                  Take a pin or whatever you have press on the reset button and then connect the power cable to the i68 box, the unit should still be in off state.
                  Do not let go of the reset button, press the power on button and look at your computer screen, it should detect the i68 box.
                  You can let go of reset button and the firmware should be upgrading, if it isn't then press "RUN" on the app.

Once firmware update is finished you should disconnect everything and then connect it back to your TV and reboot.

You should consider using the Wasser 3.1.3 firmware, it is much better, the internal storage is partition as the full 16gb so chances of running out of room for apps is nil. It does have wireless and bluetooth issues, but if you read the thread you can fix it, just a matter of renaming and adding some files.

Good luck!

Comment

Hello
                    Just my observation
                    I have since last july had 5 i68s delivered to family and friends mine being the first and ive noticed as i set them up that new apps have appeared Kodi mate and to auto update
                    i deleted both of these as i find with the press of a button my friends can cause all sorts of problems and as the boxes work perfect on Kodi 16.0 i see no reason to chance fate
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0344.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	560285
                    Fun,Learning and Mutual Respect ......Its Good to Share

Comment

Yup 16 works perfect on these devices
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

did someone test 4k playback with this 206L image? i had issues with the wasser-firmware to switch to higher resolutions like 4096x2160p-60YCbCr420, tv flickers on/off...

Comment

Working...
                        X