Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
    Hey, tsukaza

Would you be able to test "UNKILLED" for me ?

The audio is totally broken on the Beelink i86 (but the game works fine on my PIPO M9 Tablet)

I've reported this issue to Madfinger Games ... got a response that they will look into it, but i suspect it's either the Beelink or the Firmware

Thanks

The open scene is fine. But the game only send loud continuous stutter. Ouch.

Comment

Thanks, tsukaza

Really strange ... i told Madfinger Games their other games work fine eg. Dead Trigger 1 and 2 .... but not UNKILLED

anyways ..... here's the YouTube video i sent them ..... stuttering white noise begins at 00:45 Seconds

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

This is what I read in the Tronsmart forum. Guess we have to wait for a fix from the chip makers.

• Tronsmart
        • Administrator
        • Thank you received: 169
        leon wrote: This ROM has really bad stutter, its unbearable!

sorry Tronsmart,

This device is a disaster, and I understand why you have abandoned us.

Can you please release an updated SDK so the community can fix the problems?

Thanks for your feedback.

The stutter issues is mainly from SDK, but only Rockchip can update their SDK.

Yes, Rockchip and Almogic never release any 64 bit OS and we have talked this with them, the app compatibility is the main problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post
          but only Rockchip can update their SDK.
          and we know the chances of that happening ...

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I tested factory Kodi version and DD & DTS passthrough now works fine
            I still experience a light video stutter, but it is not so noticeable as audio passthrough fault

Tks a lot for your help

Comment

My box updated today and it deleted my kodi! this happen to anyone else? is there a way to block beelink ota updates?

Comment

In the process of trying to reduce stuttering, I disabled Google App and it seems to help YouTube. Let me know if that works for you. I am on 205L1.

Last edited by tsukaza; 12-22-2015, 16:50.

Comment

Progress on reducing stuttering on YouTube.

Current setup

205L1

Original YouTube
                  Original Google Play Services

Disabled Goggle App
                  Disable E Media Center

So far the stuttering is very infrequence in YouTube, no stuttering using third party streaming apps like vchannel or KanKan etc and the box is usable as is.
                  Hope 206L1 solve the problem with YouTube.

Comment

Hi tsukaza,
                    first of all thanks again for you time and suggestions...

after installing the factory kodi app from your link, I have noticed that PVR clients are no more available from Addon manager.
                    I tried to download several versions of IPTV Simple client around the web but, after having installed and configured it, it is not recognized from Kodi and it can't be launched.

Are you experiencing the same problem? Have you tried to solve it?
                    Do you know where to find the .zip archive of a suitable IPTV Simple client compatible with the custom version of Kodi released together the 205L1?

Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpy73 View Post

Hi tsukaza,
                      first of all thanks again for you time and suggestions...

after installing the factory kodi app from your link, I have noticed that PVR clients are no more available from Addon manager.
                      I tried to download several versions of IPTV Simple client around the web but, after having installed and configured it, it is not recognized from Kodi and it can't be launched.

Are you experiencing the same problem? Have you tried to solve it?
                      Do you know where to find the .zip archive of a suitable IPTV Simple client compatible with the custom version of Kodi released together the 205L1?

Thanks in advance for your help

Try /settings/Apps/Kodi and clear data that will remove any pre-installed settings. Then install Black Box Wizard zip or The Beast/Sparta Wizard and see if that helps.

I know The Beast/Spartan Wizard includes all the IPTV stuff but the wizard is huge.

You will find a wide range of Kodi builds here from some very talented designers. If you're a beginner it's a great way of getting all the add-ons you'll need without having to do all the hard work 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpy73 View Post

I tested factory Kodi version and DD & DTS passthrough now works fine
                        I still experience a light video stutter, but it is not so noticeable as audio passthrough fault

Tks a lot for your help
                        Hi Jumpy73,

Do you experience any issues with DD (AC3)? I have some metallic, weird sounding dialogues when PASSTHROUGH is enabled. On DTS it is fine.

What is strange is that when I play AC3 via MX player, sound is significantly better (with PASSTHROUGH).

Anyone else experience these issues in Beelink i68 in KODI?

Comment

Last night fire up YouTube and the stuttering is unbelievable even on low resolution streams. Discovered that Google Play Services upgraded itself to the latest version
                          which I know causes stuttering on YouTube. This is what I have done to bring YouTube back to a usable state.

1. Uninstall Google Play Services which will bring back the factory version that works.
                          2. From Google play store search for and install "Disable Service".
                          3. Open "Disable Service" and select "Google Play Service"
                          4. Search for "DownloadUpdate"
                          5. Uncheck and accept prompt.
                          6. This disable Google Play Service from upgrading.
                          7. Reboot device
                          8. Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post
                            Last night fire up YouTube and the stuttering is unbelievable even on low resolution streams. Discovered that Google Play Services upgraded itself to the latest version
                            which I know causes stuttering on YouTube. This is what I have done to bring YouTube back to a usable state.

1. Uninstall Google Play Services which will bring back the factory version that works.
                            2. From Google play store search for and install "Disable Service".
                            3. Open "Disable Service" and select "Google Play Service"
                            4. Search for "DownloadUpdate"
                            5. Uncheck and accept prompt.
                            6. This disable Google Play Service from upgrading.
                            7. Reboot device
                            8. Merry Christmas

Google apps alone almost take 1 GB of space, so much bloatware.
                            Do anyone know what the app 'Google' with a white circle icon does, takes over 150MB space.
                            After disabling almost all Google apps and restoring back to factory apps, it does feel faster.
                            KitKat never had all this bloatware from Google.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Google apps alone almost take 1 GB of space, so much bloatware.
                              Do anyone know what the app 'Google' with a white circle icon does, takes over 150MB space.
                              After disabling almost all Google apps and restoring back to factory apps, it does feel faster.
                              KitKat never had all this bloatware from Google.

Great to know that it helps. I totally uninstall Google Apps and change the Play Store setting to never upgrade. Now I will go check all the Google stuff and disable them.
                              Thanks mo123

Comment

Originally posted by gmikulski View Post

Hi Jumpy73,

Do you experience any issues with DD (AC3)? I have some metallic, weird sounding dialogues when PASSTHROUGH is enabled. On DTS it is fine.

What is strange is that when I play AC3 via MX player, sound is significantly better (with PASSTHROUGH).

Anyone else experience these issues in Beelink i68 in KODI?
                                Hi gmikulski,
                                I didn't extensively test the feature, but up to know I have experienced no problem on DTS, while some problems on DD (AC3) with just one movie file

Comment

Working...
                                X