Occasional global stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post
    Finally back to 205L for more testing after testing RKM firmware, so far so good. This is my setting.

Firmware : Flashed Beelink 204L upgrade to 205L

Disabled :

Account Auto Sync
    Factory Google Apps
    Factory Google Service auto upgrade (using Disable Service apk)
    Factory Email
    Factory Email Exchange
    Factory E media center

Results : Reduced to bare minimum shuttering for YouTube and streaming.
    How do you disable those apps?

Comment

Originally posted by oldhouse View Post

How do you disable those apps?

/setting/apps/all (all the way to the right side) then disable the app and force stop.

Comment

I reloaded 201L1 from Tronsmart 205L1 since I want to stay with Beelink firmware. I started the system update once 201L1 was loaded successfully. 205L1 was downloaded and the upgrade was successful. Using YouTube that came pre-installed was fine with no noticeable stutter.

Upgraded to the latest YouTube and the stuttering is back. So I reinstalled the original ( I found the apk and copied to my ext SD card just in case ). Also I tested the latest Google Play Service and the same happened so I uninstalled the upgrade.

So on 205L1 I am keeping the original Google Play Service and YouTube. So far so good. Hope 206L1 will be even better

206L1 is very very WORST!!
        Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Lovebaned View Post

206L1 is very very WORST!!
          Why you say that ?

Comment

Originally posted by thunder k View Post

Why you say that ?
            Stuttering 2x than the 205L1 for me...
            With SPDIF when the sound stutter, it disapear and never return until i restart the apk.
            Last edited by Lovebaned; 02-05-2016, 02:20.
            Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

I installed Tronsmart custom firmware version v7 and applied the WiFi fix in /etc/system/firmware. Everything except Blue Tooth are working fine.

The stuttering is completed gone replaced with just no sound for a second. But YouTube now only support 760p which is fine for me. For now it is a keeper.

Until Beelink release 207L.

The v7 whole ROM version is a img file that can be flash using the factory tool.

Give it a try
              Last edited by tsukaza; 02-06-2016, 03:05.

Comment

I installed the mod firmware V7 is very good, all works fine on Beelink R68.

Comment

Box keeps shutting off within kodi. zidoo v7 rom. with wifi fix applied. worked great but now keeps shutting off within kodi after 5 min. then reboots. anybody else?

Comment

it wasn't just kodi it sutting off ramdomly now rebooting. should I reflash?

Comment

Originally posted by aaddaamm1111 View Post
                      Box keeps shutting off within kodi. zidoo v7 rom. with wifi fix applied. worked great but now keeps shutting off within kodi after 5 min. then reboots. anybody else?
                      I would if the box reboot frequently. Also try the custom Tronsmart v7 firmware. It does not stutters nor reboots.

Comment

I would if the box reboot frequently. Also try the custom Tronsmart v7 firmware. It does not stutters nor reboots.
                        Could you please post the link for the tronsmart v7 firmware. Thanks.

Comment

Could you please post the link for the tronsmart v7 firmware. Thanks.
                          It is up to v8 now. They just released it

Comment

that link is for using r68 v7. thats the one i'm using and the box keeps rebooting. where is the v8 link? thanks

Comment

that link is for using r68 v7. thats the one i'm using and the box keeps rebooting. where is the v8 link? thanks
                              This is not a full rom but a TWRP flashable zip file

Download Here v8 ----> flashable .zip

Changes:
                              - Kernel Tweaks and updates
                              - Now boots without HDMI plugged in
                              - Updated to ZDMC aka Kodi16, this version has "PVR addons", I have only tested tvheadend htsp.

Instructions:

- Please Install only over v7 rom, older versions may work too but I haven't tested.
                              - Copy .zip to USB stick or Internal Memory
                              - Reboot to recovery using quickboot.
                              - Flash the .zip
                              - on first boot please wait a few minutes for kodi to install, then reboot your box, kodi may give message of not responding otherwise.

Comment

ok the rebooting issue is happening due to wifi fix. all is fine with wifi turned off. once wifi is turned on rebooting almost instantly. anybody got a fix for this? confirmed on zidoo v7 and wasser 3.1.3

Comment

Working...
                                X