Occasional global stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaddaamm1111 View Post
    ok the rebooting issue is happening due to wifi fix. all is fine with wifi turned off. once wifi is turned on rebooting almost instantly. anybody got a fix for this? confirmed on zidoo v7 and wasser 3.1.3

Which tv box do you have, I have the Beelink i68 with the AP3360 chip.

Comment

On my i68 Beelink tv box, was able to flash v8 using TWRP on top of v7 and it kept all the apps, WiFi and Bluetooth fixes. So far so good.

Comment

ok the rebooting was from a faulty power supply.All was great untill last night .Activation window keeps popping up showing mode- zido x6pro , mac, and status-illegal authorized. running zido frirmware flashed to v8. how do i stop this window from opening?

Comment

The fix for the activation problem is mentioned in the link below - works fine. This website is the original site for the modded Zidoo ROMs that can be ported to Tronsmart R68 and Beelink i68G. Apparently, Zidoo changed their activation servers:-

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...our-rom/page23

Comment

anyone else having the volume rising automatically with the v8 rom on i68 gigabit model?

Comment

I'm getting zido illegal authorization errors again. anyyway around this?

Comment

Originally posted by aaddaamm1111 View Post
                I'm getting zido illegal authorization errors again. anyyway around this?
                Answer in post:
                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/general-tv-player-dicussions/xbmc-talk/538426-orange-pi-plus-hd-issue-on-kodi?p=539456#post539456

Hint: router & domain auth.zidoo.tv
                The problem will disappear permanently

Comment

Working...
                X