No announcement yet.

How to install firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JoeySmyth;n536677]My Translator must be broken ... but i will try to answer your questions

2. Can you use a computer with Windows 10 Pro to update the firmware ? ..... i don't know. try it , and let us all know (it works fine in Win7)....

Thank you JoeySmyth, I have the update on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed so my box could be detected, however, I had to choose only the * DriverAssitant_v4.3 *, besides, I have everything started me right click- admin rights. In less than 10 minutes I was done.

Comment

Good to hear ... thanks for letting us know about Win10

Comment

Hi do you know if this firmware fix the remote control power on/off. My I68 won't turn On with the remote, I have to
        unplug the power cable then press the button on the back to boot up the device. Thanks

Comment

1. Yes, it's an "Official Update" which adds AC3/DTS Passthrough ... which is pretty important (to me, anyways)

Does that passthru work?

It is important to me too

Comment

Hi, I installed this update but, after that, tv box don't boot anymore, it is fixed on bootlogo.
            I tried to install the firmware three times and same result on all.
            Can anyone help me?

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and in the meantime I would like to greet all of you !! I need help because now by flashing the firmware "wasser-3.1.4-beelink-i68-1000m-rk3368_box" on my beelink I68 virtually gigabit I found myself with a brick in his hand ... I do not know what happened, but after It started with the update tool Factory 1:39 I got an error like "download IDB FAILED" and from that moment my android box has become a brick !!!! I do not know what to do because it is not recognized by the tool in any way .... the only thing is that it remains lit in blue light ... Please, if anyone can help me .... I think I chose the right firmware and using the right procedure that I followed from this forum but nothing !!! all dead !!! I proceeded with the update directly from Android 4.4 I wish it were not that the problem .... Please help me if you can ...

Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyoma View Post

Can you give an advice too? my windows won't detect my i68.. tried both on windows7 and windows10..
                did you install the Driver from Step 2 ? it's in the folder "DriverAssitant_v4.3"

and i guess when you run DriverInstall.exe .... run it as "Administrator"

Comment

Working...
                X