HELP - Beelink i68G - New Kodi 15.2rc1 in 205L1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Beelink i68G - New Kodi 15.2rc1 in 205L1

This afternoon, after a reboot, my i68G started a system update automatically. Then the i68G was updated at the 205L1 release.
    The good news is that with thi​s release of firmware a new release of Kodi was available too. With this new release the audio passthrough with dts codec finally works (at least on my i68G).
    The bad news is that for error I unistalled that kodi release and I installed the actual release available on play store ​. Now the passthrough doesn't work anymore!!!

Is it possible to reload that kodi version back without a firmware recovery? Someone of you with this new firmware release, could share the apk file of that new Kodi version?

Thanks in advance for your help

I'm using *custom*

http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/kodi-...pop-wasser.apk

passthrough works ... auto frame rate works

or you could try the one below (but i had audio sync problems with it though)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
      I'm using *custom*

http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/kodi-...pop-wasser.apk

passthrough works ... auto frame rate works

or you could try the one below (but i had audio sync problems with it though)

http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasser-kodi-15.2rc2.apk
      Thanks Joey,
      do you think I may have some problems with settings using custom 15.1 by wasser?
      Now I have a 15.2 release and I don't know what it may happen using a previous release, that is if a backward compatibility is guaranted on back up and skin settings

It would be great having the last version available together with last firmware release. It surely works on my i68G, because I have already test it

EDIT: I tryed the
      - 15.1 I have dts stream sync problem with audio gap (dts label on audio amplifier display appears and disappears alternatively)
      - 15.2 I have lack of audio so that, during a dialog, the words are trunked randomly

In every case I have audio sync problem
      Last edited by Jumpy73; 12-08-2015, 11:21.

Comment

sorry ... i don't have any problems with 15.1 eg. dts appears on my amplifier and stays active

the only other thing i could recommend, is maybe trying different versions of SPMC ? gOOgle it

Comment

A brief remark, after about a month the i68G box will not turn back .... also a reset / power supply replacement did not help ... I found the purely optical Beelink box very well made .. something really bad; (

I hope it is an exception, and your box is keeping longer .. (Gearbest I come ....)

Comment

Originally posted by Reflexion View Post
            A brief remark, after about a month the i68G box will not turn back .... also a reset / power supply replacement did not help ... I found the purely optical Beelink box very well made .. something really bad; (

I hope it is an exception, and your box is keeping longer .. (Gearbest I come ....)
            Off-Topic

Comment

sorry ... i don't have any problems with 15.1 eg. dts appears on my amplifier and stays active

the only other thing i could recommend, is maybe trying different versions of SPMC ? gOOgle it

I used the apk kindly shared by tzukaza from his dropbox and DD&DTS passthrough now works fine.

For anyothers with the same problem, please find below the link to the relevant post

Comment

Off-Topic
                sry...I was not sure where I can write down the .... was just an exception.

Comment

Working...
                X