No announcement yet.

Teamviewer or any decent remote control with Wasser Firmware for Beelink i68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamviewer or any decent remote control with Wasser Firmware for Beelink i68

Hi all!

First of all thanks to the creator of Wasser, the best firm out there for Beelink i68 !!

Now I'm trying to remote control my i68 without success... the only remote manager that seems to "work" is VNC (BUT with a screen resolution of 640x480...).

Teamviewer host install and let me connect. I can see resources and apps installet BUT don't show any pixel of the screen at all.

Has anybody here been able to remote control (even in the same network) from a Desktop computer to our "beloved" i68 little monsters?

Thanks in advance!

The only thing I can report is that I have the same experience with Teamviewer, exact the same result and this is probably because Teamviewer does the job only for supported devices, and ours in not in their list. These developers are picky...

I am also interested in a decent solution!

Comment

How do you get VNC server started on Beelink i68 (is this only possible by using Wasser's firmware)? I was able to FTP into my RP2 and start TightVNC and had 1080p full control.

Comment

Originally posted by sigfreund View Post
        How do you get VNC server started on Beelink i68 (is this only possible by using Wasser's firmware)? I was able to FTP into my RP2 and start TightVNC and had 1080p full control.
        Hi sigfreund,

You just need to install any VNC server from de Play Store, such us "Remote VNC Server (Beta)" or "Servers Ultimate".

Anyway I have to let you know that (at least in my own case) you'll only be able to get 640x480 screen resolution in the remote screen.

Any further info don't hesitate to write here!

PS: Does anybody know how to get full resolution screen with VNC?

Comment

On other VNC servers I used "vncserver -geometry 1920x1080"

Comment

Originally posted by sigfreund View Post
            On other VNC servers I used "vncserver -geometry 1920x1080"

Thanks but I think this is not the case because on Android (as far as I know) you can't start any app using a modifier (ie: -geometry 1920x1080).

Any help to get VNC full hd ?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by barcoavenus View Post
              Hi all!

First of all thanks to the creator of Wasser, the best firm out there for Beelink i68 !!

Now I'm trying to remote control my i68 without success... the only remote manager that seems to "work" is VNC (BUT with a screen resolution of 640x480...).

Teamviewer host install and let me connect. I can see resources and apps installet BUT don't show any pixel of the screen at all.

Has anybody here been able to remote control (even in the same network) from a Desktop computer to our "beloved" i68 little monsters?

Thanks in advance!

Hi barcoavenus, you can try RemoDroid. It works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by luidam View Post

Hi barcoavenus, you can try RemoDroid. It works for me.
                Hi luidam!

I'll give it a try and let you know. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                X